Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Chevy S-10 Pick-Up and 2004 Yamaha R6 Bike

Old 12-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy S-10 Pick-Up and 2004 Yamaha R6 Bike

I am wanting to trade my truck, bike, or truck AND bike for another Car or Truck (that runs).

The pick up is a 1998 Chevy S-10. It has 2 new tires (only 1 month old) - the other 2 tires are less than a year old. 20 inch chrome rims come with it. It is stick shift. Body is not in perfect shape but engine runs well. It has 138k miles on it. This is lowered 3 inches all the way around.

The bike is a 2004 Yamaha R6. It's being sold as a track/stunt bike due to no title. The title can be obtained through the DMV, I just don't have time due to work hours/days off. This bike is not stolen, we have a police report on file stating that the trade was never completed, and that no title was ever recieved from the previous owner. Is has 13.5k miles on it.

There is an after market slop on exhaust (Micron)on the bike. It has a brand new rear tire, Michelin Pilot Power. It also has a brand new battery and rectorfier(sp?).

I'm looking for a more comfortable car/truck, for I have a long commute to work every day.
  • $3,500 For Truck alone or Equal Trade.
  • $3,000 For Bike alone or Equal Trade.
    OR
  • Another car worth equal value of the bike and truck together.
For a quick response to any questions, or if interested checking either one out, you can call Greg at (863) 521 4823.