Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 Celica Alltrac, AWD, Turbo

Old 12-05-2008, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Celica Alltrac, AWD, Turbo

Its time to move on, so I'm putting up my 92 Celica Alltrac FS. These cars are rare as only 1700 were ever sold in the US and only 271 were sold in 92. The car has 160,000 miles on it but runs great. The VIN# is JT2ST88P4N0020400

Mechanical
The car is mechanically sound, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere. There is a minor oil leak at the oil return into the oil pan (Old Hard return hose), and thats all I've seen. The car just recently had its timing belt replaced along with the tensioner and all the idler pullies for the timing belt. The previous owner had the had rebuilt as well as replaced the waterpump and all the front seals. The car runs nearly flawless, the only issue is that the car has a bit of throttle tip in hesitation when cold. This is just a tuning issue though and will tune it out when I fix my laptop charger. The rear Diff mount is dead and is clunking around, but will try to fix that soon (make a solid mount). The ABS and Airbag dummy lights are on. I'm not sure what they are yet, when I get a chance I'll check them out and see if I can get them fixed. The shifter cables are loose as well and need new bushings at the trans.

Exterior
The car is in overall decent shape for its age. There is rust on the drivers floor board (Picture), but no where else on the car that I've seen. These cars are usually fairly rusty (as they're driven in the winter) but this one is pretty clean underneath(Picture). The paint on the car is in decent shape as well, and has a decent shine. The Front bumper, headlight covers and hood vents are a little faded but the hood has a nice shine. The drivers side of the car was repainted (not sure why) and I assume the hood was as well (and not the bumper/headlight covers). There are some scratches/chips on the paint (Pictures). On the hood there is one bad spot, the paint is cracked and its peeled up a tad (Picture). The right rear passenger fender was repaired for a dent or something. Not sure what exactly happened with it but its been bondoed over and smoothed out pretty decent. The bondo has a crack in it though (Picture). A good body guy can clean it up no problem though. Its also painted a black primer, but not very noticeable. The car has ASA/BBS(Picture) wheels on it (17x7) and I just put brand new tires on it (215/45/17 Falken ZE-512s), and I did a fresh alignment when I put the tires on. The wheels aren't in the best shape, one the lip is bent a little (Picture) but it hold air fine, and all of them have little blemishes in the clear coat (Picture)

Interior
The interior of the car isn't the greatest. The drivers seat has seen better days and is cracked up pretty bad (Picture). The Passenger seat is in decent shape, there is no cracks in the leather, but the stitching on the bottom is coming apart (Picture). There are a few cigarette burns in the sunroof panel as well(Picture). Two of the AC vents are broken as well (Drivers, Center lower). The passenger door panel has a minor nick in it (picture) and the Center arm rest is a little cracked up (Picture) but other then that the rest is in good shape. The rear interior trunk panels are worn and have a few small cracks, but nothing horrible (Picture, Picture). There is an aftermarket stereo in the car along with some aftermarket speakers. The Front speakers were replaced with 6" speakers (supposed to be 8") but are blown, but the rest sounds all right. There are 2 amps in the car (one under each seat) but not sure how everything is hooked up. I assume everything needs to be rewired as the left/right (when doing balance) is messed up as well as the fader. Everything works in the car including the power seat lumbar and wings, Sunroof (both retract and tilt), windows and power locks. I'm pretty sure the power mirrors work too, but dont remember (will verify). The AC currently isn't working, but I am planning on fixing it (the High pressure hose is bad and getting a replacement). The heat works fine though. The coolant temp gauge in the cluster is also dead, and needs a new motor for it.

The car does have quiet a few modifications on it and here is a list of whats on it.
ATS TD06 20G Turbo kit w/ 38mm Tial Wastegate
AEM EMS w/ AEM 3.5bar Map sensor, GM AIT
Wolfkatz Top Feed Rail
Siemens 85lb Injectors
Aeromotive FPR
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
PLX M-250 Wideband w/ Gauge
HKS SSQV (probably a copy though)
Spec Stg 3 Clutch
TTE Headgasket
APR Head Studs
XS Power Twin Tip Exhaust (full 3")
Greddy Profec b Spec 2 Boost control (dont think it works though)
ATS TVIS Delete Plate/Phenolic Plate
Autometer Gauges (oil pressure and boost)
TRD Shift Knob

Pictures

More Pictures are available Here.

I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere honestly. In fact I'm offering to deliver the car anywhere for gas,food, and a plane flight home. That of course will require a $750 Non-refundable deposit to pay for the trip and flight(actual price of delivery will be negotiated).

Price: $7500

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all.

98 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Celica Alltrac
90 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Old 12-06-2008, 05:53 PM

i got a clean 91 integra wit gsr swap wit ac pics are on tampa racing

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...gra-clean.html
Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by severeimport
No advertising in my thread please, thank you.

98 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Celica Alltrac
90 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Old 12-07-2008, 03:44 AM

that was a trade offer
Old 12-07-2008, 06:50 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

Is this the one that was at Advanced Auto Parts all the time off 4th in St. Pete? I know the guy worked there and it was clean. Looked just like this one.

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 12-07-2008, 08:57 PM

oh, no thanks on the trade.

No this car is in Melbourne, FL (east coast of FL).

98 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Celica Alltrac
90 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

Oh ok, haha. Looks nice man, good luck on the sale!

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 12-10-2008, 02:49 PM

bump

98 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Supra Turbo
92 Toyota Celica Alltrac
90 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Old 12-12-2008, 09:02 AM

bump