Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS or FT: 2g gst with awd swap

Old 12-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Lace Up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS or FT: 2g gst with awd swap

So heres the deal, i got this car in hopes to get it running and have a fairly decent daily driver, well things have changed and i need a nice daily driver. there was a 7bolt 4g motor installed in the car bout 2 months ago. Then, after the original owner at the time got the car back, about three minutes later something happened in the area of the transfer case. Now it wont even start. The car does get fuel, but wont get spark.It be a relay of some sort, i just dont have the time or patience anymore to deal with it. Looking for something reliable or that needs little work. Also the windows and sunroof wont work now either.

Awd convertion
Act 2600 clutch
eneki rims

aftermarket speakers,amp and sub
clear title
red top 7bolt 4g63
roughly 80k on motor, new head gasket, arp head studs
full 2.5" fmic kit
greddy bov
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

Looking for a truck, maybe a muscle car, maybe a motorcycle, or something turbod maybe.

i have a link for video of car running before it died
037.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Old 12-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Resident User

if you keep reposting the car with the same information
you're going to keep getting the same responses

go out side and take some pictures

and try to explain a little more what the car has done to it, not to mention trying to figure out what issues it has

"awd conversion" for instance?
the car has a AWD motor and tranny swap or what?
does it have the rear sub-frame/floor panel and everything swapped to house the rear suspension and axel... or what?

i'm trying to give you some tips, if you want to really get rid of it, you have to do a little work so people know what they're looking at

TR Stock Steering-Wheel Crew
Member #001

TR "Old Skool DA" crew
Member #01.8L
Originally Posted by rich4rdee
OH MY GOD NOT A DA
Old 12-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Lace Up!!!

has a full awd drivetrain including brakes i believe from a gsx. dane was the one who did all the work, so he would be able to know more about the car. i dont know to much about it.