Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2000si f/s or trade

Old 01-03-2009, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there was alot of things said about this car that was not true,basicly he was full of lies when we were making the deal.i will give him a chance to make this right before i express myself on here,lol
Old 01-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Delirium Motorsports

wat happened
Old 01-05-2009, 06:32 PM

info?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:46 PM
~1sikekhatch~

info wtf happen...?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Delirium Motorsports

info?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 PM

i cant take it no more what happen!!!??!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Delirium Motorsports

Bump
Old 01-05-2009, 11:42 PM

Sounds shitty but if not ill trade my caddy seville in great shape for it! lol
Old 01-08-2009, 03:30 PM

ok so this is what is going on.........

me and this guy made a deal,his complete running si minus the seats for my NON RUNNING eg hatch with a motor just not installed.well he made the trip to georgia to come get the car he got here i met him right off the interstate so he could follow me to my house. i went with intentions on driving the si back for the test drive,well he insisted on driving ok no big deal.well we get to my house and he looks the hatch over and say's ok lets do this,well there were some things missing from my car and i mentioned in my thread that the car needed to be assembled and there was some things that may have been missing no big deal right?wrong.......we agreed on me getting the running car for my car needing assembled.well as the day went by he wanted to keep taking things off the si and it really started to get on my nerves but i was like well this guy drove from tampa i will give a little more (even though the deal was for a running car not a car in peices which i allready had) well he ends up pulling the cams out of the car,the header,the hid's,all of the speakers were pulled from the car,the cd player (i didnt even know he took the speakers) well while all this was going on i really didnt even have time to really look the si over good because the hole time he was worried about what he was getting and nothing about what i was getting.the next day i go to work on the car and i find so much shit that was wrong and was never mentioned AT ALL. the front bumper was held on with zip ties so is the side skirts and rear bumper is just hanging on,the half shaft only had one bolt in it and it was loose,the transmission pops out of fifth,the drives side cv axle is about to come apart,all the vins are scrathed off the doors,trank fenders etc etc and they were all removed recently even the tranny,the car was supposed to have a fully built gsr and it doesnt the motor is a b16 with stock cams that i had to put in there,the motor after idling the other morning getting it up to temp while i was getting ready for work started smoking so bad i couldnt see accross the street to my neihbors house,so i turned the car off to see what the hell was going on....well i started it up and the smoke goes away so i am thinking to myself wtf is going on?so the car started running fine so i stepped out of the car and as soon as i did the motor locked up,now i am stuck witha busted as car and a locked up motor.

i was very honest with this man,he knew what he was getting and ended up getting more.i have contacted him through pm and he started calling me a pussy,bitch etc etc samething any immature person that knows he just fucked someone would do.then he starts by saying that he didnt get everything.......well duh the deal was made and he knew what he needed to get the car running i even let him keep some shit from the si even thought it was never agreed on.sorry to make you guys wait but i was going to try to work this out like adults but he wants to be a pita about it.

sorry for all the shit thats wrong with what i just typed,lol i suck at writing long stories,lol
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 PM

btw i am sure alot of you know the car that he got,it was the teal car that was listed not to long agao,and was also used in the dvd "how to swap a kseries into a eg" made by art of speed productions.