Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F.s. 2001 Supercharged Bullitt Mustang 03 Cobra Bumpers 500 Hp Dd

Old 02-05-2009, 03:41 PM
F.T.W. THE ONLY WAY I FLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F.s. 2001 Supercharged Bullitt Mustang 03 Cobra Bumpers 500 Hp Dd

F.S. 2001 SUPERCHARGED BULLITT MUSTANG 03 COBRA BUMPERS 500 HP
Black 2001 Ford Mustang GT Bullitt Edition.
Only 1818 Bullitt's were produced in this color.
This is not your average Mustang GT, the Bullitt edition vehicles came from the factory packing 265HP compared to the regular GT's power of 260HP.
The 5extra ponies came by way of a special intake manifold and throttle body setup, and a set of underdrive pulleys only available on the 5582 Bullitt's produced.
Also special to only Bullitt models from the factory are revised Cpillars, billet fuel door, Lowered suspension, Larger brakes taken from the high end Cobra model, specially designed leather interior including vertically pleated seats & billet accent pieces, Larger alternator and specially designed mufflers to give you that 60's rumble & pop everyone knows and loves.

About Bullitt #4630
This Bullitt is in tip top condition. I have made sure while in my hands it has had the love and attention it deserves.
New tires have been installed, radiator has been flushed and filled, new tranny fluid and motor oil have all been done.
The motor and tranny are super strong with no issues to speak of since i took ownership of the vehicle.
The previous owner saw it fit to give this special vehicle a bit more pep in it's gallop by installing a Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger kit.
By installing this kit the vehicle now has gone from 265hp to 382hp AT THE WHEELS,WITH STOCK PULLEY, the vehicle is extremely well behaved on the street and not extremely noisey in the cabin.

Parts installed:
Paxton Novi2000 supercharger kit with the expensive Air-Air Intercooler option.
42LB injectors, upgraded MAF system, extra fuel in-tank fuel pump, 1heat range colder spark plugs, offroad h-pipe, and custom tuned ecu.
Caster/Camber plates for easier & better alignment properties, and a Steeda Comfort Pro shifter handle,bullitt deep dish rims and tires about 360 miles on them.

Body:
The body is in great condition, slight blemishes on the hood scoop are due to the previous owner applying graphics AIR WERKS on the vehicle which i had the dealer take off before i took ownership.
The 3rd brake light is sun faded and will need replacement, this is a very common issue on mustangs and happens with both factory and aftermarket units if you live in a very sunny location.

Interior:
The interior is almost 100% perfect. the leather is in great condition with no cracks at all.
The seatbelts do have a issue winding back up on their own. Yet another common issue with ford vehicles of the same generation. They still lock up to restrain you in the event of emergency braking.

Heating & Cooling system:
Blows hot air and A.C. is ice cold.

Audio:
This vehicle still has the factory Mach460 sound system that came standard in the vehicle. All components are in great working condition and the speakers still sing loud and clear for your listening pleasure.
The factory head unit is in great condition and has a built in 6CD changer that works perfectly and does not seize up like is common in these types of units.

Wheels & Tires:
The factory Bullitt wheels upgaded to the deep dish.
No curb rash or chips.
The vehicle has brand new 315/35-17's in the rear to harness all that power to the ground. the front are new 245/45-17's. They have less than 360miles on them and have not been abused. I am an adult and drive as such.

Brake System:
As stated above this vehicle is equipped with the brake system from the Mustang Cobra model. The calipers are the same factory Red with a painted white pony on them. The pads and rotors are in good condition and no fade has been noticed in my driving of the vehicle.

Engine & Transmission: 60,360 MILES
Performance modifications have been stated above.
I recently replaced the Throttle Position sensor on the vehicle as the factory unit had gone bad. There have been 100% no problems other than that issue during my time as owner.
The Transmission has been drained and filled with brand new Mobil1 synthetic tranny fluid. The vehicle shifts very smoothly with no grinds or trouble getting it into gear.

Suspension:
The suspension system is in great condition. Still very tight and turns with ease.
As stated above I had Caster/Camber plates installed on the vehicle. This makes alignment adjustment very easy to maintain. You can align it at home with the proper tools if wanted.

PRICE.... 14500 CASH

Old 02-05-2009, 09:09 PM

Old 02-06-2009, 03:09 PM

ill get some better pics up this weekend. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-07-2009, 06:33 AM

Ttt