Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1991 Legend Swapped Dropped

Old 03-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1991 Legend Swapped Dropped

1991 Acura Legend Swapped - $4000 (south lakeland)

i have a 1991 acura legend that i need to get rid of. dropped about 20k into it, but i cant keep the same car forever. open to trades or offers. email me at sideshow3baller@msn.com. im looking for no less than 4k.

Learn from the past, teach the future, spank the ricers...............hard.

you know you got skills when you can drift a lawn mower. thats right, bitches, get that craftsman with 15 HP sideways.

yo, forgive my foolish talk.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:54 PM

dont bury my thread. bumpo

you know you got skills when you can drift a lawn mower. thats right, bitches, get that craftsman with 15 HP sideways.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:47 AM

b u m p

Old 03-29-2009, 01:48 AM

show me what you got, lookin for a dd.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:08 AM

1992 Acura Legend with a good amount of mods. Starting with the engine, it is the C32va Type II motor, OBX Headers, Koyo Racing Radiator, new fuel filter, sparks and coil packs. The interior is completely reupholstered with black and blue crush velvet, reverse glow gauges. Unfortunately it is an automatic, which is whats killing me. Blue exterior with black MSW wheels with a polished lip. Koni suspension, custom header back exhaust. I spent 3 years on this car, and im ready to move one. Im looking mostly for a comparable trade, or cash can talk.