Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

LT250R Fully Built streched Drag 4wheeler Trade!

Old 04-18-2009, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT250R Fully Built streched Drag 4wheeler Trade!

what's up guys I figured one of u might know someone that would be interested in this. I bought it from a multi millionare that was moving out of state and was selling everything! He said he had over $10k in it and it just came out of the shop from under going a full race build! This is the cleanest and fastest 4 wheeler I've ever seen! It's got custom full bore race plastics, candy blue powdercoated frame, 2 piece polished aluminum wheels, skinnys on the front and holeshots on the back, it's lowered to the ground and streched out! The motor has been fully built and stroked! Full race carb, full race header and exhaust, custom kill switch set up, race throttle set up, race sproket, race rotor, blue axels, custom seat, grips, grill, way to much to list! This thing runs off race gas and is nasty!!!!! Everythng on this bike is brandnew! The nipples r still on the tires! It's had 10min put on it since the build! U have to see this bike! Looking to sell or trade! Email me for pics at smitty86387@yahoo.com,
Old 04-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thing is nasty!!!! I know someone wants a badass playtoy!!! If Ur a hustler u could make some serious money with this thing!!!!! I'm up for any kind of trade? Jetski, boat, car, anything of value! Email me for pics! This is a bad mother F*****!!!!!