Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

SUPERCHARGED 04 Pontiac GTP F/S F/T

Old 04-24-2009, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow SUPERCHARGED 04 Pontiac GTP F/S F/T

I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with the special comp-g performance pkg. that is SUPERCHARGED up for trade only! It was tuned by competition group (like svt tuning ford). It is loaded with every option that was available. It has leather seats, sunroof, heads up display on the windshield like the corvettes, paddle shift on the steering wheel, 6-disc cd changer with xm radio, on-star, and many more. Competition group upgraded the brakes, suspension, struts, sway bars, tuned the pcm(computer), chrome 17" wheels rapped in Falcon Z-Rated tires only available on comp-g, and more. has 260hp and 280tq STOCK! Very clean inside and out. Fast and fun to drive. Clean carfax report and clean title, no accidents. the car has 88k ...... I might also include my kenwood dvd/nav touch screen, audio system ( 2 MTX 12" w/ MTX amp), and some gauges etc... IF I THINK THE TRADE IS WORTH IT. asking $10,000 OBO

Willing to trade and very open to many trades. I am manly looking for 2-door sport coupes because i dont use the 4-doors i do have now. will consider trades for a trans am or camaro ss or z28, nissan 350z, infiniti g35, corvette, mustang gt, cobra, saleen, roush, m3 or bmw 3-series coupe, subaru wrx or sti, maybe a lexus is300 if it has a 2jz in it. would rather a manual trans but might take auto. if you have anything to trade just show me, you might never know.

more info on comp-g pkg: http://www.gpona.com/forums/-officia...by-bluejacket-

pm me if you are interested or have any questions. thanks

Old 04-30-2009, 06:35 PM

bump
Old 05-01-2009, 03:28 AM

WRX Trade?