Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

fs/ft 600whp built k24 civic

Old 08-15-2009, 10:50 PM
dabeetereater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah no so much im not that attached to it id much rather have another vw than this thing iv had my fun with it and time to move on,
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 08-31-2009, 08:07 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 09-28-2009, 07:04 AM
dabeetereater

ttt need to sell come and get this thing i want to build another dub make a offer on it
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 09-28-2009, 07:54 AM

can i get the payment for the chip?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:40 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

HUH???? LOL! hey blake there is an rsx type s shell on here man , DOOOOOO IT!!!! EG'S SUCK MAN , WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS , PLUS U WILL MAKE MONEY PARTING OUT ALL THE SHIT U WON'T USE LIKE THE EG MOUNTS AND AXLES
Old 09-28-2009, 12:43 PM
dabeetereater

already sent him a pm lol
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 09-28-2009, 12:46 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

my nigga LOL!!! dude the k ready eg shell with the suspension should be a str8 trade , as long as he doe'snt sell the seats and any other parts off it
Old 09-28-2009, 12:57 PM
'MERICA

if i had 12k this bitch would be in my driveway :LOL:
Old 09-28-2009, 06:07 PM
dabeetereater

ill take trades plus cash lol, i just want to start a new project and move on, i still waiting for winter to come so i can bring it down to tampa adn do some racing right dave lol u coming right
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2