Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1993 nx2000

Old 11-07-2009, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 nx2000

Alright well I have accumulated too many cars and have no need for this car anymore. It is a 1993 Nissan nx2000. Has a jdm sr20 out of a Infinity G20 with ~40,000 miles on the motor.

The goods:
motor runs awsome, has a new coil, replaced wiring harness, brand new rims/tires with under 1000 miles on them, has new ball joints, sway bar links, replaced rack and pinion.

bads:
the car has some kind of coilover sleeves on it, and they make the car ride pretty rough. I planned on putting stock springs back on it but never got around to doing so. They sit uneven on the shock perches which causes them to clunk and make noise when the wheel is turned.

Car does not have ac but I have all the ac stuff for it with the exception of one line that I have not been able to locate, I will include all that with the car if my asking price is met.

Powersteering doesn't work, needs a powersteering pump.

Outside, the body is pretty straight, no major dents except for the driverside fender, which I have a perfect condition replacement fender I will include with the car also, just needs to be painted. I also have the driverside sideskirt that needs to be painted but is in good shape as well.

Overall the car needs a little work, but there are no major issues with it. Clean title, straight frame, very solid running sr. Car gets around 30mph on the highway and 26ish around town depending how your driving style is.

Need to get some more recent pics, but heres some for now.

Wheels are Drag Dr-21's black w/ dunlop direzza's bolt patten is 4x100

I will get some better pics up later.

Price. w/ wheels: $1600
w/out wheels $1100

Wheels alone, 550 + pair of steelies that are 4x100
Car is located in tallahassee.