Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

civic eg9 sirII, beaks, asr,type r,koni,rpf1,skunk2, alpine ect...

Old 11-09-2009, 11:17 AM
fu(king) FaMoUs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i saw u driving down colonial...
Old 11-09-2009, 12:50 PM

well there is a few more pieces that you are missing like rear antenna, parking pole, maybe gathers speakers, Ferio green third brake light, extended arm rest, but you have a lot of things. i have the full seats, Garnish, spoiler, emblems, type r lip, circuit 10's, Ferio third brake light, 5050 taillight, Benen tow hook. there is more but i can't think of wat it is. if you know any other eg 4 door gather them up for a meet or something. my number is 7274376150 name is bones
Old 11-09-2009, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_racing
well there is a few more pieces that you are missing like rear antenna, parking pole, maybe gathers speakers, Ferio green third brake light, extended arm rest, but you have a lot of things. i have the full seats, Garnish, spoiler, emblems, type r lip, circuit 10's, Ferio third brake light, 5050 taillight, Benen tow hook. there is more but i can't think of wat it is. if you know any other eg 4 door gather them up for a meet or something. my number is 7274376150 name is bones
lol circuit 10s i never new rota's were apart of it most of those options are eg8 options and once again those are options.... i have a full eg9 ferio i got one shipped cut in half to all version motoring in orlando... 3rd brake light you mean rear fog? and that was an option benen tow hook was not a factory option... emblems i have all the emblems... spoiler if you look in the picture its a full eg9 trunk with working brake light.. 50/50 tail lights are eg9 at all there ebay... i have the ferio door garnishes on the car. and window visors to the buyer n once again i have the full ferio interior i just havent taken a picture of it.... type r lip... that isnt ferio i have the eg9 front lip. not ebay... far as that goes not trying to bash your car. but once again i have a full replica down to the vin numbers... thanks and bump
Old 11-09-2009, 01:30 PM

o yah i even have the gathers cassette deck... homie
Old 11-09-2009, 02:25 PM

well i was just letting you know wat i had but its cool. and the third brake light is green in the back window and it lights up Ferio. not the rear fog. all i was pointing out was that there are more features that a Ferio has as an option. i was just trying to be nice and letting you know there are more things too. guess people can't be nice and friendly now a days without being bashed. but its cool. gl to you clean car bump.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_racing
well i was just letting you know wat i had but its cool. and the third brake light is green in the back window and it lights up Ferio. not the rear fog. all i was pointing out was that there are more features that a Ferio has as an option. i was just trying to be nice and letting you know there are more things too. guess people can't be nice and friendly now a days without being bashed. but its cool. gl to you clean car bump.
o yah that ferio brake light ive never seen one in person that is an uber rare peice.... and i wasnt bashing you. i was just letting it known that this is a full ferio thats all dude... and yah there are a few options that i havent been able to get a hold of... but yah i have 2 friends with clean 4drs we could have a good photo shoot lmk if you want to sell that ferio brake light thanks

BUMP!
Old 11-09-2009, 02:51 PM

its cool when i bought my car it was riced by a mexican. so its been a work. and the brake light took forever to find. and i got it for the low.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:35 PM

bump
Old 11-10-2009, 12:48 PM

ttt
Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 PM

il have more pics of interior and exterior and motor morrow guys