Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

More Pics!! 97' Jdm Itr Replica/turbo/5 Lug

Old 01-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Built

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eg HaTcH+BOOST=RaPe
no spray paint on my car bra and your lucky i got locked up cuz i had 10 grand to threw under my motor and walk your shit silly but went to lawyer so all da hattas will see what i comin out wid soon walk boost b series and all

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. what a jack ass. You should type so people actually know what the fuck your talkin about or did you even make it that far in school, how you gonna say his car is crusty when yours is borderline falling apart, how many flocks of birds have went by and shit on your car since the last time u washed it or did u spend that 10 bucks u were gonna spend on washin ur car on a prostitute cause you cant get no hoes with you POS... you should probably get a nicer whip before you go talkin about other peoples, and you should have spent that 10 stacks on a better school. Ur pussy ass didnt go to jail, thats just your super sweet excuse as to why your car cant make it out the driveway, face it BRA you have nothing but an EG with a fake ass FMIC on it, your whack just like your mothers dome. Go somewhere where people wanna listen to ur lyin ass BS cause we dont take to kindly to your type round these parts BOY

Bump
Old 01-20-2010, 06:25 AM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

Originally Posted by sixpoint0two40
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. what a jack ass. You should type so people actually know what the fuck your talkin about or did you even make it that far in school, how you gonna say his car is crusty when yours is borderline falling apart, how many flocks of birds have went by and shit on your car since the last time u washed it or did u spend that 10 bucks u were gonna spend on washin ur car on a prostitute cause you cant get no hoes with you POS... you should probably get a nicer whip before you go talkin about other peoples, and you should have spent that 10 stacks on a better school. Ur pussy ass didnt go to jail, thats just your super sweet excuse as to why your car cant make it out the driveway, face it BRA you have nothing but an EG with a fake ass FMIC on it, your whack just like your mothers dome. Go somewhere where people wanna listen to ur lyin ass BS cause we dont take to kindly to your type round these parts BOY

Bump
damn another one on my team...ugly eg spray paint, u lost...btw i bet ur setup is ebay anyways hahaaa
Old 01-20-2010, 09:47 AM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

anyone else wanna comment on the spray paint, i have 10k for my car that'll beat anyones?? hhaaa
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM

nigguh...paint aint shyt...seriously...look all the way around the car...bet by the time u make it from front to bak...u be like wat is paint!
Old 01-21-2010, 08:30 AM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

ttt
Old 01-21-2010, 08:57 AM
***boosted***

bump for this guys, dealt with this guy the other day. stand up guy with good parts
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 PM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

thanx alot bro... hows the teggy??
Old 01-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Tacoma with M/T's!!!!!

Bump paint is simple shit and to that POS eg = E-thug cause talking shit in person is dangerous
Old 01-21-2010, 05:52 PM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

Amen...lol
Old 01-21-2010, 07:52 PM
LiVE FAST, DiE FuN!

ttt