Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2007 Mustang GT Premium (14K miles, Showroom Condition)

Old 01-27-2010, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Mustang GT Premium (14K miles, Showroom Condition)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 14,367 miles 1 Owner $20,500

This car has been pampered. The car is as good as new. Runs perfect and is spotless inside and out. Garage kept. Still has 4 months of Full factory warranty left. The car has had no problems and has been serviced by local dealership every 3000 miles. Tires were rotated at 8000 miles.
I have basically all options on this car (except nav) and it took me over 2 months to find this combination. Here are some of the details:

-5 Speed Transmission (Nice, tight feel but a breeze to shift)
-Premium Trim Package
-Interior Upgrade Package
-GT Appearance Package
-18" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Pony center caps
-Anti-Lock Brakes
-Traction Control
-Power Drivers Seat
-Side Airbags
-Active Anti Theft System
-3.55 Ratio Limited Slip Axle
-Sirius Satellite equipped (when service is activated)
-White center racing stripes
-Tinted windows
-Chrome Wheel Locks

The 2 tone Black and Parchment Interior looks awesome and really sets the car apart from most other Mustangs. The upgraded interior with leather stitched dash, aluminum panel and shift knob is also a really classy look compared to stock without the upgrade. The front chin spoiler gives the front end a much more finished and sporty look without losing much road clearance. No holes were drilled, so it could be removed if needed. I also changed the front turn signal lenses to clear instead of orange. Not a huge thing until you see the orange lenses against the blue paint, the orange just doesn't go with the car. The original orange lenses will be included and can easily be changed back. The engine is stock and has not be messed with in any way besides routine maintenance.
I can tell you anything you need to know about it, unlike a car bought from a dealership. I have the original window sticker. 2 Keyless remotes included, one still has the original dealer tag on it. The car was broken in correctly and never ragged on. This car has never been tracked. Go and check out local dealer's Mustangs selling for 23K 24K or more and then come check this one out.
Serious Buyers send me a message or give me a call-

Brian
941-538-2828

Last edited by Zookroo1; 01-27-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:52 AM

Located in Sarasota.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:13 PM

Sold.