Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

New price 3500 firm!!!!!!!!!LAST PRICE DROP

Old 02-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Livin2Die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New price 3500 firm!!!!!!!!!LAST PRICE DROP

The rare 1997 Mazda mx6 Ls 2.5 (V6 5 speed)...This car's motor has been swapped with a Japanese imported type: klze motor (200 hp stock)with 55K miles.
Modifications Include.......Dropped on new dropzone lowering springs, camber kit, suspension ect.
New white racing style rshared_pm guages with adjustable HID lights.
New custom cold air-intake. New air compressor. New alternator. New brakes. New bushings. Brand new tires 100% tred with black 17" ADR racing rims. New aftermarket spark plugs. After market headers.
New 400 watt rear speaks. New car mats. Yellow fog lights...and more!!!! I've got a Brand new slanted chrome muffler, and brembo caliper covers that were never put on that come with it, I wouldnt have any need for them.
The car is like a minnie race car and practically new for a 13 year old car! It has the regular wear and tear such as a little paint fading and a minor dent on the drivers side from parking to close to a pole at a gas station, but can be pushed out no problem just never got the chance. Brand new air compressor was put in the other day but my personal mechanic didnt have freon at the time.
This mx6 is a nice little race car with potential, and in very good condition as to of how rare they are! I have been as honest as i possibly can....No need to waste anybody's time!!! Please leave the negative comments to yourself...Don't wanna hear it unless you got a serious offer...Not really interested in trades but it couldnt hurt to try......Not in any hurry to sell...just wanna get outta the racing scene.Email me for more pics or call me at (813) 458-1376 with any questions. ThankYou and Godbless!!!!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Livin2Die

Any offers????
Old 02-19-2010, 03:35 AM
Livin2Die