Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2005 CBR600RR Repsol

Old 03-24-2010, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2005 CBR600RR Repsol

I'm selling a 05 CBR600RR with Repsol plastics. Bike drives like its brand new. It has 17xxx miles on it. Never stunted. I bought the bike from my boss and its just not for me. This bike turns heads! Has a pretty much brand new tire (90% thread on it or more) Oil changes have been done on a regular basis and chain isn't old, it was replaced in November and wasn't ridden. Always in the garage.

Cons: It needs front rotors. You can get a new pair for $150 max! Needs a new front tire when you replace the back one. It was dropped in the driveway (previous owner), nothing serious. It was at a standstill. Has no mirrors took them off and sold them.

I'm not here to cheat you out of your money. The bike is very reliable and drives great. Price is negotiable. I'm not in a rush to sell the bike. NO LOW BALLERS, NO PAYMENTS, AND NO TRADES! I don't want anyone coming with me saying they have a civic, 240sx, or anything like that. I have a car already. I'm not interested in a bike either. If you have any questions contact me via email at anson.guerrero@hotmail.com or call/text me at 863-430-7605. Best way to contact me is email. All my emails go straight to my phone and I reply quickly. I'm never on TR

Last edited by Anson02bugeye; 03-24-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

night bump