Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS or FT: 93 EJ1 (Eg Coupe - Pics

Old 04-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats kool, watchu got?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

whatchu got bro??
Old 04-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

ttt
Old 04-27-2010, 03:32 PM

From outside looks acceptable, but the interior is a mix match so I personally think the car is over priced it. The interior is not the OEM interior and also the colors does not match at all. What was the original color of the car? looks like was black with tan interior and know is green with black and tan interior... Also on the engine bay you have many missing parts and that will bring the price down more. If you set it all back to stock even if the P/S and the A/C is not working at least looks like it is not beat up. You can get a better looking civic on craigslist for the same price and all the stuff working.

I'm a Honda fan and I love the 92-95 civic 2/3Dr models and if I see a clean even modified civic and the car is done right with out cut corners I support the correct price some time you see excellent EG and if the person ask 5 to 7K I will say yes the car worth it the price.

Good luck selling the car!!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Your Shit's Weak

out side is decent.inside looks like shit.. i really think you are a ricer and still in middle school using words like hatchey... so if all the people who you claim dont show pics of there cars when they call you a ricer isnt me so hope you enjoy the pic...

Old 05-09-2010, 11:19 PM

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...new-tires.html
Old 05-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by delSIsol
out side is decent.inside looks like shit.. i really think you are a ricer and still in middle school using words like hatchey... so if all the people who you claim dont show pics of there cars when they call you a ricer isnt me so hope you enjoy the pic...

LOL like i said i bought the car like that and im working on it, ill post pics of how it looks now then ou tell me

PS haha your car is absilutely amazing sooooo fucking clean not even the fat girls look at it

Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Your Shit's Weak

thats why there is a sticker on the back that says no fat chicks... your girl was pissed when she seen that
Old 05-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

is that why ? i thought u put it on when u got tired of your mom
fucking up ur shocks and springs everytime she wanted a ride to bk
Old 05-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Your Shit's Weak

thats all you can say?? the coilovers on my car are worth more than your pos civic.. your probally still pissed that you spent all of your allowance for the next 6 years on your transformer trash all to impress your 12 year old girlfriend. only then realizing that she likes tinkerbell more so your probally gonna try to put it in her butt with the tinked out hatchie.