Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Camaro Z28 F/S

Old 04-06-2010, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro Z28 F/S

1993 camaro z28
automatic with a shiftkit. transmission was rebuilt less than 500 miles ago and i added the shift kit.
the car has been redone from the ground up i bought it my freshman year of his school ive owned it for 5 years put about 3k miles on the car and just got done i want to move on to another project. i have a little less than 15k invested in the car. the car has new window motors, brakes, wheels and tires, paint, ss hood, new A/C compressor and hoses $1200, new gray leather seats, stereo, alarm, shocks, all suspension bushings replaced, battery, alternator, waterpump, starter the list goes on and on. the car has no flaws and will not need any kind of maintenance except oil for a while. the only mods are shorty edlbrock headers, offroad y pipe into gutted cat, 3inch to flowmaster duals, tips are similar to corsa. Also has K&N CAI and the shiftkit. By the way this is not a scam i was hacked email me at chevyboycamaroz28@yahoo.com or 1badlt1z28@yahoo.com or you can call me at (813)385-2092.you can also text. If you need more pics let me know i have plenty. $8,000

there are before and after pics so you see the work i have done. i have reciepts of everything purchased and pictures of the entire build.