Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Fully Built H22 2.7l Sick Must C!!!!!turbo Nos

Old 05-11-2010, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fully Built H22 2.7l Sick Must C!!!!!turbo Nos

i have a h22a4 bottom end that is biult as cracy as u really can get it has golden eagle sleeves, eagle h-beam rods, its strocked with a 2.3l crank modified and balanced so elimantaing the need for balance shafts, and i do have the balance shaft block off plates, the original bore is 87mm this ones open all the way to 91mm HUGE and i also had the pistons custom made by brc and there forged with brand new total seal rings the engine combination puts the block to a 2.7l 8.5:1 compression, turbo or nos block that can hold up to 800hp also capable to rev 9500 rpm, all the work is done all it needs is for it to be assembled even the pan hase two different size threaded returne nippils iv invested 4100$ in the block to go along with it i have a full custom "LOVE FAB" full race turbo manifold set up for a t4 turbo foward mounted so the turbo s intake side aims straight foward instead of side to side so the cold air goes straight in and hot air "exhuast" goes stright out the back optomizing performance and is also set up for dual 44mm v band wastegates its all equal length and the tear drop disighn eliminates and boost spike i paid 1300 from love fabrications its called the excalibure.im bill give me a call at 321-604-6631 or text. if i dont pick up leave me a message I WILL CALL U BACK thanks for looking may take trades but looking for cash
lets hear offers trade or sale