Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

91 lowered sbc s10

Old 06-18-2010, 04:44 PM
wanna be ford guy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 lowered sbc s10

86 305 about 80xxx on motor pulled from handicap van. 350 spread bore 70's modle intake. still has ac just needs to be filled.( nvr filled up after swap) auto 700r4 trans. 14in. wheels with 60 series M/T on rear. this is still a project truck in the making but i am tired of the chevy bull shyt and want to get back into a ford even more a mustang again. gages stoped working, needs a fan, rear seal and motor mounts. alot of time and money has gone into this so far but im tired of it. quick little truck and handles awsome. needs an idler arm and front end is set and done. needs passenger seat belt and driver side has a 4 point harness. open to trades. but looking for oldish cars 95 or older. any questions feel free to ask. 813 650 6295 name is nate. im sure there are things im missing. starts right up and drives. i have fans and a carb on it now but they belong to my father so i cant let them go with the truck, sorry. sorry i dont have better pics only ones i have are from the swap. also needs paint but dont look to bad for what it is. wheel wells are cut out from last owner.
new parts
3in. drop spindles and spring in front
3 in. drop blocks in rear
plugs
wires
cap and rotor
oil filter
tranny filter
new oil and tranny fluid
alt.
front driver caliper
upper and lower ball joints
poly bushingsand mounts ( all steering bushings and mounts have been replaced with energy suspension poly)

still in box
front pads
rear shoes and drums
copper line for aftermarket oil press. gage