Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Tw/ Ef9

Old 07-27-2010, 04:00 PM
TR BALLS DONOR!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahah
DC member #41
Venice Member #1
"ID RATHER PACK THE HEAT AND NOT NEED IT, THAN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT!!!"
Old 07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
I © my Honda

wtf you guys arguing for, stop flaming each others threads with bullshit. sjnyce let this man sell his car how he wants, you opinion is one thing, but constant comments and bickering is making you guys look ignorant. who cares what paint who has, its his shit he will market it how he wants just leave it alone..
Old 07-27-2010, 04:53 PM
JDM AS FUHH lol

Thanks Bro Like He Got Mad Cuz I Went On His Post And Said, ''Econo Paint ?'' And He Decieded To Come And Talk Shit lol, No Thats Why We Here Arguing Cuz I dident Say Shit All I Said was ''Econo Paint?'' And Then He Went Crying Like A Baby And Said ''Well Atleast i Dont Have A POS Ef Faded Paint Job With out A/c lol and then i said''Oh BTW I Do Have A/C And Thanks For Talking Shit cuz i dident Say Anything too him all i said was ''Econo Paint ?'' lol IDGAF all i know is that Hes A Little Ass Baby Cuz He Got A Shitty Paint Job
Originally Posted by xSWAG
wtf you guys arguing for, stop flaming each others threads with bullshit. sjnyce let this man sell his car how he wants, you opinion is one thing, but constant comments and bickering is making you guys look ignorant. who cares what paint who has, its his shit he will market it how he wants just leave it alone..
Old 07-27-2010, 05:42 PM

wow... seriosly ppl?
Old 07-29-2010, 05:06 AM

Ef should have asked the question in a different way. Like what kind of paintjob does it have. Think before you write