Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 1994 Toyota Supra NA-T 350hp T67 Turbo

Old 10-08-2010, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good price
Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by JDM_4_LIFE
good price
not just good, but negotiable as well. lol
Old 10-08-2010, 03:37 PM
is Stock

Man some of those pics look good

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #027
Old 10-08-2010, 06:24 PM

18k lol ur on crack and is not a clean title wow I bought my 1994 jdm supra TT 6 speed for 16k consider lowering the price way be you will sell it soon
Anyways glws
Old 10-08-2010, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by danez240
18k lol ur on crack and is not a clean title wow I bought my 1994 jdm supra TT 6 speed for 16k consider lowering the price way be you will sell it soon
Anyways glws
well, that is why it says OBO after the price. and im not surprised that u got a jdm tt for that low... supras are very cheap there... and the title is not clean because it was a theft recovery... if you do a little research you find out that it doesnt mean anything. if it was given a salvage title due to an accident, then there would be a problem...

"Why are Some Theft Cars Salvage Titles?
When a vehicle is stolen and missing over an extended period of time (usually 3 weeks minimum) the insurance company will pay off the original owner, thus giving it a "total loss" status. Technically the car may not be damaged at all, but because it was paid off it will receive a salvage title. Often times these cars are kept in excellent shape because the thieves steal them to re-sell out of the country, or they attempt to re-VIN the vehicle. This is done by removing the original VIN plate from the dash area and replacing it with an arbitrary VIN that does not show up stolen. Usually they will try to get the vehicle out of the country so that it can be exported to an unknown buyer."

"The following eleven states also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MD, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR."

Last edited by tharussian45; 10-08-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:11 PM

Bump for a well-built supra. I like the look of it too, very clean.

99' Jeep Wrangler-DD
04' Neon SRT4-Sold
03' Dodge Ram-Sold
00' Ford Ranger-R.I.P.
84' El Camino-"El Badass"
Old 10-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Damn to bad you're not doing trades I have a nice EVO 8
Old 10-09-2010, 09:57 AM

ttt
Old 10-09-2010, 10:11 AM
The Asian Pimp Daddy

Originally Posted by tharussian45
well, that is why it says OBO after the price. and im not surprised that u got a jdm tt for that low... supras are very cheap there... and the title is not clean because it was a theft recovery... if you do a little research you find out that it doesnt mean anything. if it was given a salvage title due to an accident, then there would be a problem...

"Why are Some Theft Cars Salvage Titles?
When a vehicle is stolen and missing over an extended period of time (usually 3 weeks minimum) the insurance company will pay off the original owner, thus giving it a "total loss" status. Technically the car may not be damaged at all, but because it was paid off it will receive a salvage title. Often times these cars are kept in excellent shape because the thieves steal them to re-sell out of the country, or they attempt to re-VIN the vehicle. This is done by removing the original VIN plate from the dash area and replacing it with an arbitrary VIN that does not show up stolen. Usually they will try to get the vehicle out of the country so that it can be exported to an unknown buyer."

"The following eleven states also use Salvage titles to identify stolen vehicles - AZ, FL, GA, IL, MD, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OK and OR."

u really need to read the laws again buddy no matter what a salvage title is a salvage title to insurance companies how do i know? i had one, it was stolen then put back together got a rebuild salvage title then was stolen again stripped to the bone, and what did insurance give me less than half of the cost of the car with a clean title, no matter what the hell you say the car is not worth 18k with that title like that, especially to insurance companies

Last edited by kantfadedisazn; 10-09-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by kantfadedisazn
u really need to read the laws again buddy no matter what a salvage title is a salvage title to insurance companies how do i know? i had one, it was stolen then put back together got a rebuild salvage title then was stolen again stripped to the bone, and what did insurance give me less than half of the cost of the car with a clean title, no matter what the hell you say the car is not worth 18k with that title like that
the laws have nothing to do with what your insurance company does... and it seems to me like your car was stolen several times... thats probably why they didn't pay out that much to you. also feel free to back up your story with some quotes like i did in my previous post... and i will take back everything i say, cause going by what you say is one thing and going by proven statements is another... I have Allstate and with a good lawyer i could get most of what I put into the car if i got in a wreck... of course i dont drive like an idiot and i keep my car in the garage... so allstate looks at that as well and takes my risk factor way down... so my premium is much lower too...
PS: the price says 18k OBO, that means if you dont wanna pay 18k, make an offer...

Last edited by tharussian45; 10-09-2010 at 10:29 AM.