Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: K5 blazer on air ride 22's big block 454

Old 10-14-2010, 08:11 AM
dabeetereater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks ttt
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 10-15-2010, 04:52 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3
"YEA THOUGH I ROLL THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF RICE, I WILL FEAR NO TURBO FOR DISPLACEMENT AND TORQUE ART WITH ME... MY RODS AND MY PISTONS THEY COMFORT ME.."

bought not broken!!!
member #2
"having a big turbo is like having a big dick; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards"
Old 10-18-2010, 06:07 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-18-2010, 04:43 PM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-20-2010, 10:52 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-25-2010, 07:15 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-27-2010, 08:02 AM
dabeetereater

ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
dabeetereater

ttt gues its not cool eneough for tr
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2
Old 10-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Ballin Beretta

the bitch is sick...gl buddy
Old 10-29-2010, 07:33 AM
dabeetereater

thanks ttt
EuroRat #2+#3

bought not broken!!!
member #2