Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

fs: Scooter does 60mph is 49cc' no license required

Old 10-30-2010, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump

if your not number 1 your LAST!
Old 10-30-2010, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by xixnasxix72788
I assumed people were smart enough to realize the meaning of doesnt require a license being doesnt require a motorcycle license.

Fine you guys want the brand hang on ill go look at it... K so I looked at my title and my insurance and found you guys the brand / model since all of you are so bent on trying to find it.

its a Strada RX8i50CC its a chinese scooter just like 90% of the scooters out there. It does not require a MOTORCYCLE license Sorry some people were confused by what I said.

Strada RX8i gas scooter, a high quality 50cc motor scooter at an affordable price. The only difference between the one pictured is its a 2006 model essentially same exact Mechanically speaking the only difference is on the 2005 there were no checkered flags on it and some minor cosmetics that I think look cheesy are not on the 2005 but are on the 2006. Now Before you tell me but it says $1699.... I have the info for when it was Purchased in 2005, from GekGo Scooters in clearwater. Anyhow The scooter was purchased for 3500 or 3300 i Dont remember I can find the details if u really want the proof i have receipts its a joke that you people come in my thread when IM trying to sell something cheap and you attack me and try to question my creditability but then again this is TR and this is one of the reasons I stopped coming here. Anyone else want to Ask anything go ahead shared_pm me or make an offer its for sale. Price is 1100 OR BEST OFFER. Current top offer is 800.

Win!
Old 10-31-2010, 04:01 AM
Motha Fawking Baby Maker

Didnt they just change the law that you DO have to have the MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT to ride....might want to look in to that info...
Old 10-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Grand Pubah

Originally Posted by Paul
Didnt they just change the law that you DO have to have the MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT to ride....might want to look in to that info...
No. Here is the definition from the Florida Statutes and Constitution website:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

322.01 (26)

“Motorcycle” means a motor vehicle powered by a motor with a displacement of more than 50 cubic centimeters, having a seat or saddle for the use of the rider, and designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground, but excluding a tractor, tri-vehicle, or moped.

As long as it is 50cc's or less, a motorcycle endorsement is NOT required.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:53 PM

mayb not a motorcycle license but you do need a license .............and tags / registration

ITR Superstar
Old 11-01-2010, 12:04 AM

really??? who gives a shit. let the man sell his scooter and let the buyer decide if its worth it. bump for lowballers.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html