Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTB: DOHC Hatch

Old 05-20-2011, 02:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: DOHC Hatch

As the title says, looking for a hatch with any DOHC motor swap...H22 would be sweet. Do not want anything with problems or that needs work. Completely stock cars (other than swap, obviously) are fine. MUST HAVE PERFECTLY WORKING A/C! Looking to spend somewhere around $5,000 for a nice daily driver. No EFs, sorry.

Call/text Kevin (954) 649-3855 or email ktrainhurricane@yahoo.com or PM.

P.S. - Integras are hatchbacks...
Old 05-20-2011, 02:14 AM

Saying things like "I have a Civic" or "my car is for sale, let me know" won't get a response. If you are serious about selling your car, please do yourself the favor and make the effort to get the job done. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:57 PM

Hey check my thread. Its a 96 stock ek hatch, cold ac
Old 05-22-2011, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Malave
Hey check my thread. Its a 96 stock ek hatch, cold ac
If you wanna sell your car make the fucking effort to get it sold. Dont be a lazy sack of shit and say "check my thread" ...is it really that hard for you to find the link and send it to me?

It is fucking rediculous what this world is coming to. Economy is to shit and we are still on the tail-end of a recession with gas quickly approaching $5 per gallon; yet, somehow when there is a buyer in the market with cash-in-hand, people still make no effort to move whatever it is they have to offer. On top of that, I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THAT YOU POST A LINK OR FULL DETAILS/PICS OF THE CAR IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SAY AND NOT SAY "HEY I HAVE A CAR CHECK MY THREAD LMK." Fucking rediculous...
Old 05-22-2011, 03:35 PM

AND 1 of only 2 total posts in this fucking thread is the one that stated "make an effort" to sell your car!
Old 05-22-2011, 05:20 PM

Quit being a lazy bitch and look for it urself. The world is not gonna serve it to u on a silver platter. So if u really want to buy something, you make the effort to look for it..

Last edited by Malave; 05-22-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:24 PM

and btw, you are a very angry person lmao, jus because u demand someone to do as you say, dont mean we have to do it..And im in no rush to sell, it was only an offer

Last edited by Malave; 05-22-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Malave
Quit being a lazy bitch and look for it urself. The world is not gonna serve it to u on a silver platter. So if u really want to buy something, you make the effort to look for it..
Wow you came back at me with the EXACT same thing I said to you. It's a buyer's market right now guy - seller's gotta do the work. If you didn't really want to sell the car you wouldnt have "offered" in the first place, especially considering you only have 10 posts which tells me you probably just joined this site to sell your car anyway...
Old 05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Rice Krispies Crew

ehhh that argument can go either way depending and whos perspective you looking at it frm...i kinda feel like both ya wrong and right at the same time lol

either way free bump. hope ya find what ya looking for.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:10 PM

lol, what other arguement do u need? ur own statement contradicted its self so i used it lol..but seriously good luck finding a car, effort needs to be put in from both people of the transaction

Quick Reply: WTB: DOHC Hatch