Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTB! Have $8k in hand!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeAm_neXt
wow I just looked at your user name hondamx ryder wtf ppl like you make honda look bad ...smh
What does that have to do with anything? and get off this guys thread, and just so you know its rider* one, and two, yeah honda-mx-rider, you know honda does make these thing called dirt bikes which when you ride is called motocross which means mx is short for that. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT ALREADY.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Jdm Man

Originally Posted by hondaMXrider722
What does that have to do with anything? and get off this guys thread, and just so you know its rider* one, and two, yeah honda-mx-rider, you know honda does make these thing called dirt bikes which when you ride is called motocross which means mx is short for that. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT ALREADY.
shit is still wack why don;t you delete ur account since that all you talk about... come up with something els please!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Jdm Man

Originally Posted by hondaMXrider722
shit is still wack why don;t you delete ur account since that all you talk about... come up with something els please!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:05 PM

And what is wack about that "shit"? Btw...it would be your* else*
Old 08-21-2011, 09:35 PM

I have to agree with you all "TeAm neXt" is clearly a high school kid who obviously has an overbite is "e literate" and doesn't know how to use spell check lol, he must be from lake worth lol no offense to the few smart kids from lake worth.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:38 PM

would you be interested in buying my 1998 Lexus ls400 i can send you pictures, this thing turns heads and it is exotic among the big bodies from that year and its so low maintenance all you have to do to keep it running perfectly is change oil and flush fluids once in a million years lol. pm me if you are interested.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Jdm Man

Originally Posted by nickels626
I have to agree with you all "TeAm neXt" is clearly a high school kid who obviously has an overbite is "e literate" and doesn't know how to use spell check lol, he must be from lake worth lol no offense to the few smart kids from lake worth.
guess that makes me the one few smart kids from lake worth...but wait then again I'm not a kid..
Old 08-21-2011, 09:44 PM

guess that makes me the one few smart kids from lake worth...but wait then again I'm not a kid..
OBVIOUSLY NOT, It would be "Guess that makes me ONE OF THE FEW" not ^. You are clearly pathetic and need to get off tr.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Jdm Man

Originally Posted by nickels626
hell are you no one cares what u think jumping in shit with 17 post wtf?
Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 AM

I get back on thinking I have some offers! Really fellas! Send some pics of the Lexus

Quick Reply: WTB! Have $8k in hand!