Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2000 Honda Civic EX

Old 05-07-2012, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2000 Honda Civic EX

Up for sale is my 2000 Honda Civic Ex, 157,XXX. Automatic. Red with gray interior and 1.6 L motor. Ex model comes with full power mirrors, window,locks and sunroof. This car is a very dependable car that I daily drive to work everyday this year alone I have driven it to Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. Mechanically perfect with some cosmetic issues. Price is $3,000. obo.

Modifications:

Cold air intake, Skunk2 lowering springs, KYB shocks and struts, DC Sports header, full Greddy exhaust, Hawk brake pads, EBC rotors, Russell steel and braided brake lines, NGK spark plugs and wires, white pearl powder coated valve cover, Apexi radiator cap, Password JDM radiator stay, EBay strut bar and rear lower tie bar, type r style lip, Rota J-mag wheels, Skunk2 lugnuts, JVC head unit, Pioneer and Kenwood speakers. I also have complete rear disc conversion and other parts laying around I can include if wanted. Cell: 239-851-0505 best time to reach me is in the early afternoon 12pm-4pm as I work afternoons into the night leave a text or voice message and I will get back to you as soon as possible thank you.

Text or email for pics

email: elliottserrano@gmail.com