Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

CLEAN Urban Titanium 95 EG Hatch cx LSV-Turbo Non-running PartOut JdmGsr WITH PAPERS!

Old 05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
ItsJDMyo.....-_-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CLEAN Urban Titanium 95 EG Hatch cx LSV-Turbo Non-running PartOut JdmGsr WITH PAPERS!

I have up for up for sale or part-out is my NON-RUNNING 95 Eg Hatch Cx Painted factory honda 2003 Urban Titanium. The car has an LSVtec Turbo built by MANGU Auto Repair (9781 South Obt Suite 15). I have spent over $10000 on replacing factory parts, engine setup, aftermarket parts, & turbo setup for this car over the past 3 years but its time to let her go. Im expecting to get 4500$ for either the whole car with all parts and clean title or part it out and get 4500+. Iv priced a part out list to equal over 6000 selling everything for the low so 4500 is reasonable if you wanna fix and keep or partout and make your own money. I already know All Parts were purchased by myself and have receipts For the Head & Tranny. Car is non running because of a blown headgasket due to overheating once while parked in a gas station. The solution to the problem is a new headgasket(triple layer) obviously, but also a new TB manifold or OEM USDM GSR TB manifold because the coolant flow if opposite causing it to get hot.I could fix the car but don't have the time or addition expenses. Id like to sell to a shop so they can fix and have a show car or sell on their own or part out. Im not gonna beat anyone over the head with this vehicle, EVERYTHING WORKS. No AC but do have the lines still in engine bay and compressor just not set up. Electrical is working 100%. Car is OBD1 and running off a tuned p28 with a basemap 8psi from Mostro tuning. Turbo set up is Greddy 18g Rebuilt less than 1000 miles(spools hardbody) with greddy Ac friendly manifold and downpipe connected to 2.5 in custom exhaust with magniflow si muffler tip. Golden Eagle sandwich plate with steel braided custom fitted oil feed and return lines with perfectly tapped oilpan.Intercooler with shopmade intercoolerpiping that worked for me, AEM FRP, Obd1 Harness everything still connected to motor, aluminum half size radiator, greddy type r bov, Motor Has less than 1000 miles since fully rebuilt by Mangu Auto Repair. Head Is JDM GSR P72 rebuilt with oem everything less than 1000 miles with papers from JDM TECH. (includes full jdm gsr head) obd1 distributor with ngk wires. Block is an 99Ls block with JDM GSR crank, ls pistons, golden eagle blockguard, cometic 3 layer head gasket, Nrg full quickrelease with momo steering wheel & lock, BwR weighted shift knob, full ls 2000 sexy ass interior. No RIps front and back, full carpet, all interior pastics working, mint dash, JDM integra type R cluster working 100% needs plastic 7 hours of modifying by me but lights up and works 100 percent with everything. radio works fans work, ac needs to be hooked up. Del SOL bracket that allows you to use single cam compressor, got that too. New timing belt, type r water pump, everyhting in the bottom end less than 1000 miles too. Boost Gauge, Grey Cargo cover with all plastics in the back. Hids in the headlights, vision amber corners, Wink interior mirror. TraNNY iS JDM GSR S80 With papers and vins. The most butter perfect shifting tranny of any honda iv ever been in. No PROBLEMS AT ALL, check for yourself. This is selling used for 1000 on ebay so show me some love. Less than 1000 miles on the new clutch: exedy bronze plated street disk. Gorilla Neo Chromo lifetime warrenty legnuts with papers and 4 spares, antenna delete plate. Let the picture speak for themselves. Car is currently NONRUNNING once again but a quick fix indeed. NOT TAKING LESS THAN $4500 CASH !OVER $6000+ in part out plus a clean ass shell !NO TRADES, PART OUT ONLY IF NOT SOLD FULLY> TEXT ME 732-485-3677 with offers for either whole car or parts. CAR HAS EVERYTHING! PICS WITH WHITE HOOD PARKED IS HOW IT SITS NOW! other pictures for previous car history and refrence. More parts not names but if its in the photo its there. CAR IS EXACTLY HOW YOU SEE IT, NOT HIDING ANYTHING; JUST LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME.

Last edited by bread23; 05-19-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO PUT FS IN TITLE.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for my old eg hatch why u painted the rims black i had them white