Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1995 integra 4sale or trade

Old 05-28-2012, 05:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 integra 4sale or trade

this car is a 1995 acura integra, the od says 120, the motor has been replaced with a b18c 2000 gsr motor with 42k miles. this car is super clean inside and out, Alot of new parts . here is a list of what i have done. drilled and slotted rotors , new brake pads ,the good ones with no brake dust, dc header back to a apexe megapone muffler. front rear body lip, new wing with led brake light, new tail lights with led reverse white. and turn lights. HID head lights. aftermarket hoodscoop,paint is fresh, and its not no maco paint job, it was a base coat and clear coat. just done 2 weeks ago, blue graphics ,that can be pulled off if you don't like it. windows work and sunroof, interior is in perfect shape, very clean, after market indigo gauges, mp3 radio, after market short shifter with chrome knob. the trans shifts perfect,no grinds or pop outs, smooth shifts, the motor is super clean inside and out, always used synthetic oil, runs smooth and strong. vtec comes in at 5200 rpm, Blue powder coating parts to dress it up with chrome covers, injen cold air intake,fuel gauge with new filter, new gaskets all around, new spark plugs wires cap rotor , new cam seal , the real good one that will never go bad. voltage power stabilizer, car alarm, new window tint, new white neon under body lights, this car is a real show off at the car shows or even just driving down the street, i have people all the time give me the thumbs up or yell out nice car! its a great feeling., the reason i need to sell, i am 40 years old and wanted to make a fast and furious looking car , but i have a hard time getting in and out, and its great on gas,gets about 24-28 around town. Its a must see. sorry no joy rides, serious buyers, $ 5300 or looking to sell or trade. looking for a clean mustang , extreme ,suv truck , please feel free to email me. i also will trow in a extra set of chrome 17" rims and a brand new axel back louder muffler for that loud fart can sound. lol . right now with this set up its that nice deep tone .
Old 05-28-2012, 02:55 PM

tt
Old 05-28-2012, 03:30 PM
taking yo bitch

bump
Old 05-28-2012, 05:00 PM

any nice mustangs out there someone looking to trade? or how about a nice suv? hit me up. this car is in super clean condition, and runs strong.