Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Fresh Paint Phoenix Yellow Hatch | price to sell today |

Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump i told my cousin about your thread and he should be getting in contact with you.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:42 PM

so i went to buy the hatch after 3 days of planning with the seller and when i get to his house (miami) the dude woudn't pick up the phone. so after 2 hours of waiting in front of his house he gets there .the car is all fucked up, engine bay looks like shit, chipping every where and paint cracking . harnest is fucked up . wireharness is fucked up . underdash looks like hell. nigga posted ground control on tokiko blues shocks instead he had ebays on oem shock suspensions . he posted gsr or ls some shit . nigga had ls spindels and drums in rear. CLUSTER WAS GONE and all the air bag delet was gone . bumpers falling off all four break lines hanging off the calipers. the whole suspension was falling off cause it was just throw on there like shit. nigga lied about a stolen hatch that he had the whole time. i wasted all day and like 350 dollars on a rental and a dolly for this fuck nigga to try me like that . very bad business man don't fuck with him he is garbage.

TR "(ek hatch)"crew #26
Brand New Tires 4 Da Low 813 516 5951 mando call 4 sizes

Last edited by jayofbrandon; 09-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:49 PM

seemed to good to be true
Old 09-12-2012, 05:53 PM

thanks for info. was going to offer to buy this car.

Originally Posted by jayofbrandon
so i went to buy the hatch after 3 days of planning with the seller and when i get to his house (miami) the dude woudn't pick up the phone. so after 2 hours of waiting in front of his house he gets there .the car is all fucked up, engine bay looks like shit, chipping every where and paint cracking . harnest is fucked up . wireharness is fucked up . underdash looks like hell. nigga posted ground control on tokiko blues shocks instead he had ebays on oem shock suspensions . he posted gsr or ls some shit . nigga had ls spindels and drums in rear. bumpers falling off all four break lines hanging off the calipers. the whole suspension was falling off cause it was just throw on there like shit. nigga lied about a stolen hatch that he had the whole time. i wasted all day and like 350 dollars on a rental and a dolly for this fuck nigga to try me like that . very bad business man don't fuck with him he is garbage.

Funniest quote yet:
THIEVES I WILL WARN YOU NOW IF YOU DO TEND TO WANT TO TRY TO STEAL THIS, I HAVE MY CWP AND MANY FIREARMS I HAVE NO ISSUES SHOOTING UP MY OWN CAR... -H0ndab0yb3b0
Old 09-12-2012, 05:59 PM

It was to good . Only good was oem bumpers oem lip
and a ok paint project gone rong

WISH I WOULD OFF TOOK PICS BUT WAS TOO PISST
OH HIS TYPE R RED HEADLINER WAS FALLING OFF LOL

TR "(ek hatch)"crew #26

Last edited by jayofbrandon; 09-12-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:02 AM

caca car
Old 09-13-2012, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by jayofbrandon
so i went to buy the hatch after 3 days of planning with the seller and when i get to his house (miami) the dude woudn't pick up the phone. so after 2 hours of waiting in front of his house he gets there .the car is all fucked up, engine bay looks like shit, chipping every where and paint cracking . harnest is fucked up . wireharness is fucked up . underdash looks like hell. nigga posted ground control on tokiko blues shocks instead he had ebays on oem shock suspensions . he posted gsr or ls some shit . nigga had ls spindels and drums in rear. CLUSTER WAS GONE and all the air bag delet was gone . bumpers falling off all four break lines hanging off the calipers. the whole suspension was falling off cause it was just throw on there like shit. nigga lied about a stolen hatch that he had the whole time. i wasted all day and like 350 dollars on a rental and a dolly for this fuck nigga to try me like that . very bad business man don't fuck with him he is garbage.
I gave his number to a family member because he was willing to pick it up that day.
It took 12 hours for the seller to reply to a txt.
Glad he didn't drive all the way down to see this..
Old 09-13-2012, 08:48 PM

Yea really ,car is Shit ,who ever. Buys this have to redo it all over

TR "(ek hatch)"crew #26

Last edited by jayofbrandon; 09-13-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:51 PM

damn that sucks looks good in the pics but we all know from experience pics do some cars wonders!!
Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 AM
Kenpo Master Technician

seller-is-to-scared-to-reply-so-it-must-be-true.he'll-probally-reply-all-ethugger-eventually.
real rota wheels

Quick Reply: Fresh Paint Phoenix Yellow Hatch | price to sell today |