Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS:1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe (slammed, 2jz swapped)

Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe (slammed, 2jz swapped)

First things first, I know I'm new to this site (as it's my first post), but I do have positive feedback from local forums, and from zilvia
-What is your First & Last name?:
Sean Williams
-What is your email?:
williams.sean@hotmail.com
-What is your City? : Fort Walton Beach
-What is your State? : Florida
-What is your Zipcode? : 32547

I'll get any/all requested pictures upon request, and if anyone needs more info let me know.

Okay, so I've had this coupe for several years, bought it as a rolling shell, had a built SR in it, and recently (this year) swapped an aristo 2JZ in it (map sensor, 440cc injectors, etc)
Engine had 40K kilometers when purchased (that's right, about 25k miles!)
But just as a precaution, I installed a new timing belt, new tensioner, replaced the cam seals, replaced the crank seal, installed new valve cover gaskets (along with all new valve cover grommets) installed a brand new water pump, deleted the twin turbo VSV's (so the turbos run in parallel instead of sequential).

Anywho, I'll try and be as descriptive as possible.
Chassis is a gun metal gray 1992 SE coupe, has power locks/windows/sunroof, also has JDM power folding mirrors installed. Has a factory spoiler, and maroon hood. The clear is fading on the top (and the hood is maroon anyways) so it could use paint for sure, though there's no major body damage anywhere (has a few small dings here and there, and the rear quarters popped in some when I rolled the fenders). It has a mint HUD windshield (the kind with the reflective material built into the glass), I have an aftermarket Defi HUD installed. Dash has a few cracks in it, but I have a flocking kit so the buyer could repair/flock the dash if he/she wishes. Basically the only thing that works on my HUD cluster is the fuel level gauge (I never bothered getting Dakota digital converter boxes)

Interior has no carpet and headliner, but the rest is there. I have a safety21 rear half cage installed, and cut the rear panels to fit. Also have kouki s14 rear sears installed (mainly so the rear half doesn't look ugly lol). Driver's seat is an SPL full bucket seat coupled with a NAMS super low seat rail and a sabelt harness. Passenger side is a TAS full bucket on a junyan rail, with a momo harness.

There's SAFCII installed (I just use it for tach though, haven't messed with tuning it at all), also note the HUD I have installed displays RPM as well.

Engine has basic bolt ons (front mount, intake, exhaust), running on about 15 psi (controlled by a gizzmo electronic boost controller). Engine has mishimoto low temp thermostat, dual flex a lite fans, and a large koyo radiator. Has solid poly motor mounts, chase bays fuel line kit, chase bays power steering kit, custom solid trans mount (cut the rubber out of the stock mount and welded in metal in its place). Running an r154 with modified shifter housing, has an evolution lightweight aluminum flywheel with arp flywheel bolts and a lock ring for the bolts (so you don't have to worry about them coming loose), and has an action 6 puck clutch (good for 500hp). Has a custom one piece drive shaft made by a local shop here (Maksymyks). Shimmed viscous differential.

Car is sitting on brand new fortune auto 500's (haven't driven the car since I installed them). Has custom front super steering angle knuckles, along with modified aftermarket LCA's, and cusco tension rods.

Wheels are
Front: volk rays vrx-10 (17x9j+10) stretched 205/40 Achilles that were purchased about two months ago (maybe 20 miles total on them)

Rear: work meshies (not sure of brand, never seen any like them with 40 hole barrels) 17x9+11, on federal 595ss (also 205/40/17).
Rear rims are 4/5 lug, fronts are straight 5 lug. Front has r33 gtst calipers, and 5 lug conversion (calipers painted a nice purple/color changing color). I have the matching rear set also, just haven't installed them yet (so yes, 5 lug up front, 4 lug in the rear).

The harness was trimmed of all unneeded wiring, and I built a simple jumper harness for it (would look much better if the passenger fuse box was relocated and/or deleted)

I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I'm forgetting, so I'll add more info as I come across it.

Not really sure how to price it, since I've never come across another 2jz s13 coupe in person, so I'll start at 10k OBO, but would really like to trade someone in Canada for a rhd Toyota (jzx81/90/100). I'll worry about the details when I get it here, just drive across the border and meet me and we can trade! Lol
I'd also be interested in something 4 door and AWD (evo, subaru)

(for some reason, I'm not able to post any pictures to this thread )

Last edited by waste_of_space; 12-10-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:15 PM

Check my thread
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Congac, bannana bitch

1: Photobucket/Tinypic/etc...is your friend for pics. Somtimes this site blows for attaching pics directly from your computer.

2: Don't hold your breath on a cross boarder deal b/c this is a %99.9 FL/USA forum. Maybe a couple times a year do we see somone from another state or country trying to deal on here.

3: Sounds like a really nice start to a daily/track/weekend warrior or plain track car. GLWS in for pics!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Ashy-Larry
1: Photobucket/Tinypic/etc...is your friend for pics. Somtimes this site blows for attaching pics directly from your computer.

2: Don't hold your breath on a cross boarder deal b/c this is a %99.9 FL/USA forum. Maybe a couple times a year do we see somone from another state or country trying to deal on here.

3: Sounds like a really nice start to a daily/track/weekend warrior or plain track car. GLWS in for pics!

Thanks man! Yeah I had all my pictures linked to tinypic, but whenever I posted it kept saying that I was over the limit for allowable links? Even if I was trying to only attach one picture. But I'll try it again, maybe it'll work out.
Yeah I don't expect the Canadian thing to work out, though I do have a lead on something for now haha.

It would definitely make for a good drift car, even a drag car. Many choices lol
Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 AM

Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 AM

Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 AM
The Integra Guru!

I posted a Sticky on how to upload photos. Also, There's mostly Florida people since it's a Florida site. But the occasional lurker always finds his way here. I've sold a few cars to people out of state on here so it is possible.

EDIT - I see you got it.

Originally Posted by 94lsteg
You sided with the wrong guy dummy... Josh has forgot more than you have learned about Hondas.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:48 AM

guess I had to two it two pictures at a time lol
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Liquid Liquid

Bump for Ft. Walton! ;D