Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR

Old 04-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR

2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR. Graphite Gray, 5 speed, body and interior in excellent condition. The car has a blown motor and has been sitting for two years but read on if you are mechanically inclined and want to own a monster of a car at a great price. The car has performance upper and lower intercooler piping, O2 housing, and performance intercooler, Blouch Dominator 2 turbo, performance exhaust system, high flow cats, new 6 puck ACT clutch, Walbro 255 fuel pump, 1000cc injectors, the front diff has been drilled and larger Bushur racing pins have been installed, EVC-6 electronic boost controller, AEM wideband, brembo brakes, and performance tires (they will likely need to be replaced though as the car has been sitting a long time). I am sure there is much more I am missing but that gives you the general idea. Here is the kicker, I recently ordered a new ERL performance short block and planned to install it. The block has been sleeved and bored to 88 and has a Manley stroker 94mm crank, Manley Turbo Tough rods, and forged pistons. Stroked 2.3 built for high boost! The short block alone was over $7,000. I will separate for the right price but prefer to sell short block and car together. BTW, the blown motor is still in the car and it doesn't look like the rod bent or snapped but I do see metal in the cylinder when I look through the spark plug hole (never had the head off). It might be an easy fix but I just went with a new short block as I wanted to build more power anyway but you may just want to fix the motor in it and sell the new one if you are ok with 420 whp which is what the current setup made before I blew it. I think it blew because of that damn fuel pump relay (those of you who own EVO Xs will know what I mean, a few dollar piece that I should have replaced, lesson learned the hard way). I am asking $22,000 OBO for both the car and the new short block. Make me an offer, I am moving and need to sell, but not stupid, so please be reasonable. 321-947-6725 Sam
Old 04-05-2014, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many miles are on the chassis? Any wrecks? Clean title? Any pictures?