Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

96 Civic Coupe Ex 5-speed.

Old 08-10-2003, 05:46 PM
--Hebrews 13:2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car is still for sale, I actually turned down a buyer close to the date of this post, but now I need to sell her. You can contact me at 813-340-0871, the car is located in New Tampa for viewing, but I am always around the USF/University area if you would like to meet close to there. The car has 89.990 Miles on it now.

Thanks!

-Austin-
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

--Matthew 6:19-21
Old 08-10-2003, 10:22 PM

I was driving in the Kash n' Karry Parking lot close to Ybor city when a 77 year old man hit my rear bumper. Well, you would think it would be from an old school Caddy, or at least a Buick Riveria, but no, with Austin's luck, he was driving a friggin' Golf Cart! So, as you guessed, he had no license, and no insurance. His best offer was to pay me $25 a month until it would cover the cost of replacing the bumper. I felt really bad for him, since he had no family to turn to, so I told him to not worry about it. So basically this is a Body Shoppers dream, it needs minor repair in order to be a perfect car.
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Last edited by AustinSi; 08-12-2003 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:06 AM

clean car, and that really did happen to his car
Old 08-16-2003, 11:09 AM

ttt

Old 08-16-2003, 03:29 PM
Stand-up King

ttt..... all you really need is a new rear bumper! This car is very clean, and an awesome deal for that price.

Old 08-16-2003, 10:47 PM
So Lost!

pm'd

Last edited by Crab Cakes; 08-16-2003 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:41 AM
T-town B-boi

I live in USF area. Cross Bruce from Target shopping center actually (not directly across) and I can have $5k for it by feb or sooner if it is still for sale. I can buff the shit my self I mean how much can a golf cart do? oh well what is the going price again? my E-mail is casperda423@aol.com or the little link below that says email. Out.
Old 08-19-2003, 10:41 AM

Basically the bumper needs replacing. It doesnt look that bad, but it would be hard to salvage the bumper. Better off getting a aftermarket factory bumper for 30-40 bucks, then taking it somewhere, have it painted for 50 bucks, then put it on your self.

-Austin-

Old 08-19-2003, 11:03 AM
pwns.

how about a nice truck?
Old 08-20-2003, 02:13 PM

Nick,

Thanks but no thanks buddy!

Not a big fan of trucks unless its a Harley Davidson F-150, Lightning, Hemi Ram on 20's, Caddillac Escalade Ext, damn, I guess I do like trucks, I just need a new job.