Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

CarSponsorships.com?

Old 02-17-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProLogicCustoms
Ya what Kind of work can you Do I Specialize in Everything Stock and Aftermarket

are you arguing with yourself? who was that aimed towards?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Passed you

Originally Posted by TURACE24
are you arguing with yourself? who was that aimed towards?

Old 02-24-2011, 07:03 PM

Default Matt240

Hey I am sorry to tell ya that this is a huge scam. A quick search on google would of told ya. They have some serious issues with Better Business Bereau. You never end up getting your free stuff
Old 03-23-2011, 11:14 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by specialk8519
Ok, I'm new to this so I need some advice. Is this place real or a scam. I filled out their application and heres what they sent me the next day:"Congratulations Kevin, We are pleased to inform you that two national automotive companies have picked you up for sponsorship for the upcoming 2006-2007 car show season. The amount and the details of the sponsorships are being negotiated and finalized with each company at this time by our staff on your behalf. In the meantime, please gather any photos of your vehicle as sponsors may require those at some point during the sponsorship period for possible before/after press releases." Should I take it? Or is it to good to be true? Let me know.
dude its real, my couzin already got his 370z all fixed up and im gona regester my 1995 acura integra. If anything just makesure u go to the car shows to get ur parts.