Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

hey ppl do u know yall have a cop postin on dis site

Old 06-20-2005, 03:08 AM
Keep it REAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, you just figuring this out? Theres a cop that came out to the Super Target meet once or twice in his regular car (not cop car) and no one was the wiser, but he wasn't calling in any of the people that went to 'street race'.

Oh and learn how to spell. You are not thug life and I would knock your ass out for calling a cop a pig. They are doing their job.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE.

Mazda 2 Forums

R.I.P. Pablo 'Fathead' Garcia - Love you man! See you on the other side!
R.I.P. Kevin 'Slo_Si' Gonzalez - You will be missed!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:23 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Steez
They are doing their job.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE.

Exactly what I said at the begining of this thread.

+1 Steez!!
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"

Last edited by saturnguy; 06-20-2005 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:15 AM

I know a guy on here that is FHP.....Im not gonna post up his name but he is not on here to "bust people"..Hes just into cars nothing wrong with that..And for the people that hate "the man".There just doing there job if there was no law life would suck pretty bad
Old 06-20-2005, 09:41 AM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

one of my good friends is on here and he is hcso , and he races with us on a regular basis

_Jake D
Old 06-20-2005, 11:31 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Cold_Beer
one of my good friends is on here and he is hcso , and he races with us on a regular basis
You know why? Yep, because they are human too. Just some of them change into something else when they strap the belt on (only a few though).
A good friend of mine is a Capt at a local Police Dept. You should see the SHIT he does? WOW! *names have been left out on purpose to protect the guilty...ooops, I mean innocent!
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"
Old 06-20-2005, 01:02 PM

hey ppl yall have a cop posting on dis site so watch what u say
You've got to be the dumbest, most retarded sounding person that posted in a long while. I should file a law suit against you for giving me a fucking headache.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by TNathe
You've got to be the dumbest, most retarded sounding person that posted in a long while. I should file a law suit against you for giving me a fucking headache.
Come on man dont say that, thats not cool!!!! He's a friend of mine

He's just young, I think alot of youngsters talk that way now days, lets not... whats the popular term now days... lets not "dis" him here after all he's a member with same goals and interests. He's just trying to have fun here and make friends, give him a break. He's got a heart of gold!! I can bet on one thing, if he ever saw another broke down motorist in need he'd be the first to help.

Did you ever think what you just wrote might hurt a young kids feelings?

Last edited by brainsboy; 06-20-2005 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Master pipe layer

By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 431.322.12 of 1995

SEMI PROTECTION say what you want do what you want its only illegal if you are caught........

Last edited by Merc; 06-20-2005 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:26 PM
If you doubt me,try me!!!

Originally Posted by Merc
By entering this website you are of the full understanding that this website is for information purposes only. You understand that the information provided in this web site may be falsified or altered and therefore no person, car, motor vehicle, motor vehicle owner, or spectator can be held accountable for any visual or written information seen in this website. Because all written and visual information may be falsified or altered, no person, family member, heir, legal representative, officer of the court, peace officer, or any other legal officer, may construe any of this website as real and can not hold anyone participating in this site accountable. The above statement is in accordance with the Internet Privacy Act, code 431.322.12 of 1995

SEMI PROTECTION say what you want do what you want its only illegal if you are caught........
well it looks like somebody finally sumed up this thread i think he right this shit would never hold up in court because any one person on here could be lieing about what ever to make themselfs look good the only part i could understand a little would be somebody calling u out to race and possibly setting u up that would be the only way i can see. thats why i race my car at the track and every once in a while my bike on the street incase i gotta get away i could (not that i would or have ever ran from a cop ) but mainly just take it to the track so you dont endanger anybodys life or your own it could be my wife and kids that you run into while street racing!!! just remember that its always going to be somebodys mom,dad,brother,sister,wife,ect........ just go to the track and pay your 10 dollars and save somebodys life!!!

Run your car not your mouth!!

2006 GSXR 1000

1988 CRX SI "All Motor"
"not 4 long"

It's my dick and i'll wash it as fast as i want to!

Let me guess? You missed a gear!!!

FUCK BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2005, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by brainsboy
Come on man dont say that, thats not cool!!!! He's a friend of mine

He's just young, I think alot of youngsters talk that way now days, lets not... whats the popular term now days... lets not "dis" him here after all he's a member with same goals and interests. He's just trying to have fun here and make friends, give him a break. He's got a heart of gold!! I can bet on one thing, if he ever saw another broke down motorist in need he'd be the first to help.

Did you ever think what you just wrote might hurt a young kids feelings?
Why did you have to write that??Now I feel bad for even reading this thread..And I did not even say anything mean..Good people are a very rare find these days.