Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

hey ppl do u know yall have a cop postin on dis site

Old 06-21-2005, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i apologize if i hurt the kids feelings but he needs to realize if he is to be taken seriously he needs to type in proper english. The way he talks around his friends is one thing but there is this thing called internet etiquette and it should somewhat be abided by by speaking in complete thoughts and using words we were all taught by the fifth grade.

EDIT: The "kid" is almost 20. Time to speak like it. Would he talk to his employer using all that slang crap. I sure hope not.

Last edited by TNathe; 06-21-2005 at 04:36 AM.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:02 AM
gone fishin

Originally Posted by TNathe
well i apologize if i hurt the kids feelings but he needs to realize if he is to be taken seriously he needs to type in proper english. The way he talks around his friends is one thing but there is this thing called internet etiquette and it should somewhat be abided by by speaking in complete thoughts and using words we were all taught by the fifth grade.

EDIT: The "kid" is almost 20. Time to speak like it. Would he talk to his employer using all that slang crap. I sure hope not.
fo shizzle mi nizzle

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 06-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Keep it REAL

Originally Posted by Cecil
fo shizzle mi nizzle
Its teh big neptizzle wit teh snoopie dee oh double gizzle.

Mazda 2 Forums

R.I.P. Pablo 'Fathead' Garcia - Love you man! See you on the other side!
R.I.P. Kevin 'Slo_Si' Gonzalez - You will be missed!
Old 06-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Addicted to SPEED

Originally Posted by Steez
Its teh big neptizzle wit teh snoopie dee oh double gizzle.
w3Rd

2005 Kawi ZX10R... totalled (click for pics)
Old 06-21-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Z06_Killa
how many cops do you know that have video of their own car involved in "track outings"

Basically all i was getting at is this: "If you think you have an angle to get out of something, they have one to get you into something else"

relax gorgeous i was trying to take the tension out of the room.... besides cops dont own fast cars anyway

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 06-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Old 06-22-2005, 04:05 AM

man no hard fillings dude when i said da wrong name i was reading sumthing by da dude i called a cop and i also had a lot of shit on my mind but n e ways da cops name is not really importent i just tought i would be nice and let sum of u guys know man i don't mean n e harm man i just know sum ppl don't like cops so i tought i was doin rite by at least lettin u ppl know that there r cops hey but n e ways dude no hard fillings i hope to see u out at the races and maybe we can talk sum more if u were to get to know me i'm a pretty kool guy man well i'm out ppl havefun this saturday i won't be out i got alot of stuff me and dat dude has to do to da jeep b4 we come backout but we might be out next saturdaybut till then live fast and drive hard just watch out 4 the ghetto brid that was out this past saturday
Old 06-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

Originally Posted by bluejuggalo_420
man no hard fillings dude when i said da wrong name i was reading sumthing by da dude i called a cop and i also had a lot of shit on my mind but n e ways da cops name is not really importent i just tought i would be nice and let sum of u guys know man i don't mean n e harm man i just know sum ppl don't like cops so i tought i was doin rite by at least lettin u ppl know that there r cops hey but n e ways dude no hard fillings i hope to see u out at the races and maybe we can talk sum more if u were to get to know me i'm a pretty kool guy man well i'm out ppl havefun this saturday i won't be out i got alot of stuff me and dat dude has to do to da jeep b4 we come backout but we might be out next saturdaybut till then live fast and drive hard just watch out 4 the ghetto brid that was out this past saturday

dude.....u dont honestly talk like that do you??? if so your are one stupid mother fucker.

_Jake D
Old 06-22-2005, 07:30 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Yo Yo Yo, wud dup?
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"
Old 06-22-2005, 08:56 AM

if u don't like me 4 who i am f**k you then i don't have to please n e 1 but myself