Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

So how was it?

Old 01-17-2002, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the waiting time was an hour+ thanx to all the highschool kids out there running there moms bone stock SUVs and trucks just running for shits and giggles at least a quarter of the people out there fall in this class. I think I stick to test and tune nights when the kitties have a bed time. ( when I can get off work)

14.729 @ 94.79
60' 2.424 ( Pep-Boys Tires!! )
Old 01-18-2002, 03:16 AM
Olde Skool DSM'r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by fordman
Who cares if they get their own line they are only going to make a few passes anyway and have downtime between each run.

Granted everyone should be able to come and run what ya brung whether it runs 17 seconds or 9 seconds they all have there place.
#1. I fucking Care. If they are allowed their own line I should be allowed MY own line. I dont do a burnout so Im staged and gone before anyone knows it. I also dont run the car 40 times a night. What makes them better?

#2. Granted everyone should have to wait in line like the rest of us if they all have their place.

I dont care if John Force wants to line up with Kenny Bernstein at 1320 as long as they wait in line with everyone else!

Im not going to waste my time about it anymore it doesnt matter. T&T nights work just fine for me. Fuck 1320.