Drifting The art of going sideways

Desoto Drift Slide into 09.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:14 PM
i love drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome turn out guys. i didnt talk to much people. an i didnt knoe anybody out there but sean with rhd s13. so yea.. lol me an my girl went there it was her first drift event she seen lol. im tryin to show here the tips an stuff. she wants to get into slidin ! so in a month or so she'll be purchasin her first s13 she is highly excited! also the rx7s were really goo. the owner of the white one was a fuckin dick. acts like his shit dont stink i sayed the car was nice an he did a good job an when i went to look at the engine he shut it like i am going to steal some shit ! its rude for 1 an 2 we are all out there to meet people an have a good time not act like an dick an ur shit dont stink!! an everybody else that attended awesome job guys! hope to see you out at gainsville the 1st of febuary!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
GO TOPLESS

I don't know when that was I must have been headed to staging I'm not like that anyone can look at and touch my shit I don't fucking care sorry if that's how it came off man
Old 01-25-2009, 06:44 PM
i love drifting

its kool dude we came off the wrong hand.. i apoligize for foul language i was shocked how you reacted towards me when i tryed to look at engine. i dont wanna touch it. lol im just a really big fan of rotarys. an i watched an grew up with my grandfather racing them. he passed away so i dont get to see much of the cars anymore.. an when i seen ur car out there it was preety exciting..! again bro i apoligixe for language.. you will make it up to me when i see you at a event! an you take me for a spin ! i cant wait till my s13 is done with the rb20. i know it sounds gay lol.. but its a na rb20 . thats built an its turboed. an i spent 2 god damn years building this thing!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

pics from today
Old 01-25-2009, 08:02 PM
i love drifting

yea dude i was kinda pissed about this they seemed like they didnt wanna help you there.. alot of kids were laughin an just were yappin but i bet if they were stuck they woulda wanted help to. wasnt very cool to leave you hangn a so long. i was going to walk my happy ass all the way over to help you out.. i didnt kno if i was allowed on track though.i felt bad man they made you sit for like 20 mins out there stuck.. over all good drifting you did out there
Old 01-25-2009, 08:16 PM
February - Ride of the Month

Fun event. Fuck turbo manifolds. Im going to invest in a flex-pipe so that kind of shit doesnt happen again. Yeah, I thought the damn turbo was going to say fuck you and peace out and hit the people behind me. Yeah talk about loss of power..
It was nice meeting people and special thanks to Haskell, Nick, and Chris for letting me drive their cars. you guys rock.

Haskell*- Invest in tires that don't dismount lol.(seriously though, Azenis RT615 225/40/17 <3 ) Ditch that open and get a welded.

Joe- you know it!

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Race Photographer

my videos are up, on youtube

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement

Old 01-26-2009, 03:31 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

i deff will be welded next time and actually those wheels on the front are junk one is bent the other one is crubed and that one where the wheel came off was cracked it just finally broke more i was gona run my good 17;s but the front tires had no tread they where garbage but yea np sean anytime!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:54 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

hahaahh thanks for the pics joe thanks for all the help!

yea i was out there for such a long time like they told me to turn the wheel and keep trying and me and my friend where like lets just get the truck soo we called another guy we know and he asked the one dude and he said he was getting the tractor wich they did not have the keys for -_- then we got the truck but had no chains soo someone came to the rescue with rope and me and joe dugg as much as we could out of the ground by the back tires soo it could pull out better haha but no dmg everythign is still smooth i just will learn from my mistake i was just trying to go a tad bit faster on my entry but thanks for all the help!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:19 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

^ No problem, thanks Titan Uranus for the actual rope! Thats why you need a diff...the one wheel peel just isn't gonna cut it long term. It was good meeting you though. I hope people are a little more adventurous next time and we all actually meet and talk to one another. That was me and Pon's first event watching other than a demo at HIN a few years ago. We are discussing getting a car both of us can learn to slide???