Drifting The art of going sideways

Desoto Drift Slide into 09.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:30 AM
Registered Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish I could have made it but a birthday was yesterday and I didn't want to be rude and not go. Will hopefully be at next one though.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:55 AM
HookSlidinTractionBreaker

yeah i was out there in the beat ass green hatch with pink bumper support... first time on the track cut springs open diff and stock ka.. hopefully coils and diff next time.. and yeah... i hadnt put my shifter rings in yet so my shifter kept poping out in my hand i slid one time around with that bitch in my hand out the window.. lol next time i'll be more prepared we decided the night before to go out, threw in some belts called got a helmet and i was there, but thanks to a few people for stuff to try to keep my exhaust up. a woman with the red and white hatch gave me some metal zip ties. and someone named patrick with a camera gave me a ratchet strap.. thanks guys and i will be back

Fully built vert with built ka-t w/ gt28rs and hopefully nistune

s13 coupe daily drifter

"Don't touch ANYTHING!!"
Old 01-26-2009, 05:03 AM
DESOTO DRIFT

Originally Posted by burgy240
^ No problem, thanks Titan Uranus for the actual rope!
Its always nice to have a tow rope in your drift kit... just wish i would have remembered sooner that we had it there lol but glad i could help in some way

Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 AM
i love drifting

yea jen with the red an white hatch she is a good person. an im sure everyone else is that i havent met yet!! an titan uranus! whats up? u goind to sebring???
Old 01-26-2009, 08:07 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

^ yea i agree Joe i was actually there more to meet some people and be more comfortable i was a tad bit nervous at first but after a while i warmed up... it was my first time out there i really wast not prepared to go out it was kinda of a last min thing because i have very light rod knock and was wanting to baby it but i figured id run it till its done but hopefully next time will be alot better at least on my part im going to talk to my friends wifes stepfather about him welding my diff becuase one wheel peel does suck but liek i siad before i had a really fun time met alot of people everyone was verry kind and was allways willing to let me use a tool or give me pointers i will for sure be going to the track more often!!

Oh and thanks Chris for the rope lol
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 AM

i just put another video up from this event

YouTube - rx7 drifting at desoto myjdmspace.com
Old 01-26-2009, 08:35 AM

I'm looking for the guy with the s13 coupe who said he would sell me his s13 vert. I don't think we got each others name. Im Billy. Send me a PM homie.

S13 & S14 parts FS: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/n...r-st-pete.html
Old 01-26-2009, 08:43 AM
i love drifting

^are you the guy who did the huge turn in the all white s14 an blew the tire???
Old 01-26-2009, 09:06 AM
DESOTO DRIFT

Originally Posted by turbodorifto
titan uranus! whats up? u goind to sebring???
I would love to.. not sure if i'll make the next one.. but the one after that for sure.. I need to sell this red hatch, and im still waiting for my damn pistons to get here so i can actually drive my coupe instead of being a car whore

Old 01-26-2009, 09:19 AM
i love drifting

Originally Posted by titan uranus
I would love to.. not sure if i'll make the next one.. but the one after that for sure.. I need to sell this red hatch, and im still waiting for my damn pistons to get here so i can actually drive my coupe instead of being a car whore

lol thats crazy yea man would like to see you make it to sebring. an what hatch r u selling? do you have pics an price what motors 5speed? etc pm me with info...