Drifting The art of going sideways

Desoto Drift Slide into 09.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea last time there was a ton of dirt on the near side of the far left inside turn. People just kept mowing the dirt out there!! I was just going to run 3 sets, I figured it would be enough to shred shred!?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:30 PM
February - Ride of the Month

Chris, thats for sure. The infield corner nearest to staging... caked with dirt, you'd litterally hit that..and be like DIRRRRRTTT

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 01-11-2009, 03:39 AM

I hope i can make it to this one,My headgasket blew right before the last one.I should have it fixed before this,hopefully.This will be my 1st time out there,ill probably bring a couple of friends if i can make it.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:14 AM
DESOTO DRIFT

Originally Posted by 4wheeldriftS13
Chris, thats for sure. The infield corner nearest to staging... caked with dirt, you'd litterally hit that..and be like DIRRRRRTTT
I know I kept spinning cause i was entering with the same speed and throttle I used to before desoto turned into a sand box but once i figured out how to work with the dirt it was a lot better... untill your front tires lost grip then it sucked...

Im bringing a push broom from work, im going to try to get there right when the gates open and try and sweep some of that dirt off... might take me a while

Old 01-11-2009, 06:45 PM

^The line I take I literally let off when I hit that dirt and just the car slide and when I get free of that dirt get back on it.

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 01-12-2009, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by titan uranus
I know I kept spinning cause i was entering with the same speed and throttle I used to before desoto turned into a sand box but once i figured out how to work with the dirt it was a lot better... untill your front tires lost grip then it sucked...

Im bringing a push broom from work, im going to try to get there right when the gates open and try and sweep some of that dirt off... might take me a while

i'll bring a push broom too, that u turn sucked. everytime i hit it from the left or right i spun out
Old 01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
NEVER LIFT!!!

all most as much dirt as this spot haha this was actually pretty fun no lie

Old 01-12-2009, 06:35 PM
tire eater

they have push brooms x2 i thought in the spotter tower thing. I know we have swept it ourselves before
Old 01-12-2009, 09:32 PM

We need sweepers and sweeper spotters lol. Mars, pick up your broom <3 lol

RIP Tim Aldrich

Old 01-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Race Photographer

ya'll are some lazy bastards anyway. Ive suggested taking a break mid day and get everyone to sweep the track and no one does.

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement