Drifting The art of going sideways

Florida Drifting Web series!??

Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 PM
NEVER LIFT!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida Drifting Web series!??

soo me and my friend pat are talking about starting this website or youtube series of drifting in florida... well yeah that sounds kinda cool but almost pointless in a way.. well what we plan on trying to do is traveling around to all the florida tracks, events, shops, and streets and get the first hand of florida drifting.. we are going to do Track reviews for example we will review desoto speedway we will show pictures of the track and a google map overview of the track as well. we will tell how much it costs to drift there and to spectate. we will review how well the terrain is for drifting and interview 5 people and ask them there opinion on the track and compare it to the other florida tracks!! same thing goes for shop reviews and we will be getting alot of event or pratice coverange and small interviews from drifters both street and track, as well as drift teams or groups!!

Basicly we are talking about setting up something so everyone can see what all the tracks are like before they go to them and see what costs what and what is required to drift at that track... I know I know you can look on the fourms and shit but the idea is so that you can see everythign and get an idea of what your infor before you go..

as far as shop reviews and stuff we want to help some people who allways post "where is a good place to buy a motorset from?" or "where can i get this part" "what shops should i stay away from?" find out what and where is a good place to do buisnss with and also see who is local and who is not.. and it can also help shops out by getting there name out there alittle more as well as some free advertisement..

we also want to incorperate things from the drifters themselfs small interviews & carbuilds. drifting days. and a day in the life of teams like NBDT,DDK,HOTKARL!!

basicly we want to get all info For events, tracks,shops and shit for the people (YOU!) soo you can stay intuned with everything thats going on!! and if you dont know shit about anything thats going on in the state of florida with the sport of drifting and you want to know.. well you can watch our videos and get an idea or get the latest scoop!!!

Sooooo if you are interested in helping us out!! would like to be interviewd,filmed,or if you are a shop that is willing to help out and give us a shop tour and interview let us know!! we want to bring every bit of info to all of the florida drifters!!

Shoot me a PM or hitme up on myspace Chris Haskell (ドリフト走行 Dorifuto sōkō) | MySpace.com or email haskellphoto@yahoo.com
we can talk about it more

pat from PR-Productions will be shooting and editing the events and i will be helping out with interviews as well as setting them up!!

thanks

-Chris Haskell & Patrick Konior

www.sundayslide.com
SUNDAYSLIDE Floridas Underground Drift Culture
Media coverage for Florida's Events, Cars, Drivers, Tracks and much more!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:15 PM
February - Ride of the Month

Its an interesting concept.. Aero K would be a great shop to visit, their shop is centered around drifting

I think it would be great.

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 07-21-2009, 07:31 PM
NEVER LIFT!!!

i think if would be awesome it would give everyone a chance around florida do to see what its like all around the state.. i mean not everyone can make it to most of the drift events soo why not show them and not just in 4 min long youtube videos of 2 drivers drifting... but make a show out of it lol.. i think really no mater where you go everyone is going to be nice thats just how it is with this sport.. soo far i have never met anyone who is really cocky or unhelpfull with anything soo im sure alot of people would be game i just hope alot of people are willing to help out!!

www.sundayslide.com
Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM
YEAH I KILL IT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in im doing my documentry and ill go with u guys if i could tag along for some footy..
Old 07-21-2009, 10:22 PM
February - Ride of the Month

I think you should just leave it to their guy Patrick, at least he takes fire footage...and doesnt loose it.

RIP Tim Aldrich
"..watch this cool documentary on bums racing shopping carts downhill, and making a living off of selling bottles. living the dream."

Old 07-22-2009, 03:45 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

lol kinda harsh but funny

well yeah pat is looking for something to take on him self in a way he shoots with a sony vx100 and he wants to keep the quality good idk if you shoot with a pro-video camera but if you dont id invest in one if you wana help out or something that shoots good qual in and has 24p

www.sundayslide.com
Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Anything 3ccd will look the same. But if your using just a regular mini dv with cmos it will look really different, frames would be slower and color wouldnt be as good. If your beginning filming the VX1000 is a great platform. But it doesnt have a LCD screen so it will be all threw the eye viewfinder. The only thing that sucks about it is that its really poor in low light. So filming night drifting is difficult. What kind of camera do you have?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:18 PM

I think it is an awesome idea. Especially since I am moving to Tampa next month and I have not a damn clue of what drift locations are around. (I now know of Desoto and Sebring)

Now if I can get a job and get a car up and running I can be active.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:57 AM
NEVER LIFT!!!

where are you from?

www.sundayslide.com
Old 07-23-2009, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by chask
where are you from?

Virginia. Have been trying to move to Florida for quite a few years. Finally got the chance now that I have graduated college.