Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Car is comming together nicely!!!

Old 08-14-2004, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thAT pic show the crx i thought you sold it already humm and why aint it at the shop lol
Old 08-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Is now ballin!

its home for now because my uncle decided he wanted to take the weekend off, so ill be doin work on it from my house (not house in pics, but MINE), shop is my uncles, which is right down the street, not even 5 mins away!! LOL, and the crx is there, cause thats my friends house and thats his crx.. LOL

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 08-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Pull Over

Originally posted by ~Jason~
well my 91 gt had cloth seats with leather around the outside, and my 93 cobra seats are fully leather, and the guages are outta a 93 cobra so i figured id throw that up too.. problem?

The cloth seats had VINYL around them from Ford and all of the leather seats were the same from LX, GT and Cobra. The gauges are the same as a GT (all are black face).

Oh and as far as a problem? Only one I have is people trying to claim they have things they don't. You say you have 93 Cobra front/rear bumper covers but all I see in the pics are GT covers and you state you still need to put in the grill insert.

I guess for me its kinda like trying to say you make 400 rwhp or run 10's but never having dynoed or gone to the track.

Got it?

93 Cobra, R302 331,canfields,T-76,TKO......sold
87 Coupe, 466, Edelbrock heads,Vic jr,150 shot 10.41@129.5...sold

2006 Honda 450ER .....new toy

Do you own a Torch Red FRC and tremble every time you drive under I75 on Hwy 60 and look in your rearview mirror? If so you are suffering from what is known as Cobraphobia.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:04 PM
has his prioritys ef'd up

Originally posted by race495
The cloth seats had VINYL around them from Ford and all of the leather seats were the same from LX, GT and Cobra. The gauges are the same as a GT (all are black face).

Oh and as far as a problem? Only one I have is people trying to claim they have things they don't. You say you have 93 Cobra front/rear bumper covers but all I see in the pics are GT covers and you state you still need to put in the grill insert.

I guess for me its kinda like trying to say you make 400 rwhp or run 10's but never having dynoed or gone to the track.

Got it?

I was thinking the same thing, like he was trying to make a cobra replica but he didnt have the ground affects, and why paint a car, when the rest of the peices are not there either. And what the hell does a 93 cobra hood look like?
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)
Old 08-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Is now ballin!

well, im just stating what i took off of this teal 93 cobra in my neighborhood that blew up... rear bumper dont have any lettering on it at all, so u know its not a gt, cause gt bumpers say mustang gt on them.. anyways, im not trying to have problems with u man, im jus stating what the car has on it, if u dont believe me, come to lakeland and ask the dude with the 93 cobra i pulled half of this stuff from.. no beef with u or anything, jus hate when ppl try to say i dont have things i do.. -Jason

Old 08-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Pull Over

well, im just stating what i took off of this teal 93 cobra in my neighborhood that blew up... rear bumper dont have any lettering on it at all, so u know its not a gt, cause gt bumpers say mustang gt on them.. anyways, im not trying to have problems with u man, im jus stating what the car has on it, if u dont believe me, come to lakeland and ask the dude with the 93 cobra i pulled half of this stuff from.. no beef with u or anything, jus hate when ppl try to say i dont have things i do.. -Jason

Are you sure the car was a 93 Cobra or is that what the guy told you? Did you check the VIN?

Have you ever really paid attention to a 93 cobra? Your rear bumper is not one, it might be an aftermarket GT one. Your front cover is not also since it doesn't have the grill insert.

Oh, and I don't need to ask anyone in Lakeland or anywhere else for that matter about 93 cobras because all I need to do is look in my garage.:o

Oh, and the hood is not a Ford hood if you couldn't tell.

My guess? Not a single part you have is off a REAL 93 Cobra.

Does it really matter? No, but don't represent it as something it isn't.

Personally I like a clean 93 Lx hatch the most but a Cobra will do in a pinch.

Do you own a Torch Red FRC and tremble every time you drive under I75 on Hwy 60 and look in your rearview mirror? If so you are suffering from what is known as Cobraphobia.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Is now ballin!

like i said once before, im stating what all i pulled off of his car.. the hood, is an aftermarket cobra R hood from ebay.. my car came with the ugly ass red interior so i had to do something about that, i paid him 500 bucks to rip through the car and pull out EVERYTHING inside it.. headliner, carpet, all the plastics, dash, door panels, guage cluster, etc. maybe i could be wrong, but this car is a real 93 cobra bone stock, and this is all of the stuff i pulled off of his car.. ill try to get some pics of the car sittin in the garage missin bumpers, and stuff...

Old 08-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Pull Over

like i said once before, im stating what all i pulled off of his car.. the hood, is an aftermarket cobra R hood from ebay.. my car came with the ugly ass red interior so i had to do something about that, i paid him 500 bucks to rip through the car and pull out EVERYTHING inside it.. headliner, carpet, all the plastics, dash, door panels, guage cluster, etc. maybe i could be wrong, but this car is a real 93 cobra bone stock, and this is all of the stuff i pulled off of his car.. ill try to get some pics of the car sittin in the garage missin bumpers, and stuff...

Post the VIN from the car and that will settle it.

No matter if it was one, the parts you show are still GT parts.

Old 08-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Is now ballin!

k, ill try and go tomorrow and get a vin, car goes back to teh paint shop tomorrow though, and ill try to get some REAL pics of it when it gets done... LOL