Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ford Has Worst Loss In 103 Year History !

Old 01-25-2007 | 07:20 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Save the trucks

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-25-2007 | 07:21 AM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by Duceanahalf
I was looking for a new crown Vic a few years ago. 28 thousand for a base model Vic and no dealers even have them in stock. So if I get a newer one ill but a 2 year old one and save 10 grand

Bingo !

I looked at a new CV with the sports package and it was more than I paid for my fully loaded up M that has a laundry list of stuff does not even offer let alone the overall performance of the car.

Don't get it mixed up here I am not throwing Ford under the bus but I am not going to buy inferior cars anymore with my hard earned money. Those days are gone for me until Ford pulls their head from their arse.
Old 01-25-2007 | 07:26 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Well then let me know when you want to get rid of that Mustang, Scott. I have this sinking feeling my motor is never going to run right. Scores in the cylinder wall will do that to you .

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Old 01-25-2007 | 07:59 AM
brings his heater.

Originally Posted by Scott
Bingo !

I looked at a new CV with the sports package and it was more than I paid for my fully loaded up M that has a laundry list of stuff does not even offer let alone the overall performance of the car.

Don't get it mixed up here I am not throwing Ford under the bus but I am not going to buy inferior cars anymore with my hard earned money. Those days are gone for me until Ford pulls their head from their arse.
why in the hell would you buy a crown vic, what are you 50?

Comparing a premium luxury car to a ford is not apples to apples.

Why not compare your infinity to an aston martin? because it's not a valid comparison.

you just don't like new ford's, it's ok, we all know it.

i take so much offense to your anti ford comments because i provide for my family by moving the "iron"

i would never consider selling another product because i don't believe in them.

why don't you come by and drive an edge, then tell me what a piece of shit it is. I'll put that car up to the pepsi challange
Old 01-25-2007 | 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Steve B
why in the hell would you buy a crown vic, what are you 50?

I have owned two others and both were stellar cars as compared to the new ones.

Comparing a premium luxury car to a ford is not apples to apples.

I did not start out looking for a M45 I was forced to it because of nothing else was available. Remember I was supposed to get a mundane Camry which would be a direct comparison to several cars Ford brands have. And I got to the Camry because I was so disappointed in the 500, Zephyr, etc., etc...

Why not compare your infinity to an aston martin? because it's not a valid comparison.

Because Aston does not make a 4 door luxury car ?

you just don't like new ford's, it's ok, we all know it.

You are right minus the trucks, GT, and maybe the Mustangs (my Hertz rental sucked) I do not like the Ford line up and by this article I seem to not be the only one.

i take so much offense to your anti ford comments because i provide for my family by moving the "iron"

Well that is your perspective. There are 5,000 other Realtors in Tampa I do not take offense to them because they are moving similar yet different products. My comments here are not taking food from your family, sorry not buying into that.

i would never consider selling another product because i don't believe in them.

Again your perspective, while I have enjoyed all my past Fords and will never sell my Mustang I lost faith and don't believe in Ford anymore and whatever their latest slogan for quality is #1 bullshit is.

why don't you come by and drive an edge, then tell me what a piece of shit it is. I'll put that car up to the pepsi challange

Maybe I will one day but I am not in the market for a SUV of sorts. And remember about the last ten new platforms from Ford were supposed to be the ones that were going to win back customers, we see where that is going.

----
Old 01-25-2007 | 08:25 AM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by Scott
Hell my M is almost as fast as the new STOCK Mustangs. That is a problem to me.
*fixed
Old 01-25-2007 | 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Pat
*fixed

True.

It weighs almost as much too, I think that is a bad thing ?
Old 01-25-2007 | 09:03 AM
Thread TERRORIST

SUVs should be stripped from the planet's surface. Goddamn grossly inefficent, useless things. Buy a car or buy a pickup truck.

SUVs: When you want the fuel economy of a pickup, the cargo limitations of a car, and an excuse to drive like you're in a minivan.

BTW, I'd pimping a Crown Vic instead of my Lesabre if they weren't so damned ugly, especially the steering wheel, UGH!

Old 01-25-2007 | 09:05 AM

Ford dealers suck ass.
Old 01-25-2007 | 10:25 AM
ae86 coupe

You've got another thing coming if you think nissan are awsome haha.Anything made from 2000 to present is junk.