Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ford Has Worst Loss In 103 Year History !

Old 01-25-2007 | 10:59 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Addicted2Boost
You've got another thing coming if you think nissan are awsome haha.Anything made from 2000 to present is junk.
Eh? I thought only Toyota (and somewhat Honda) fell into that hole.

There you have it folks. Buy American.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-25-2007 | 11:38 AM
brings his heater.

Originally Posted by Scott
Well that is your perspective. There are 5,000 other Realtors in Tampa I do not take offense to them because they are moving similar yet different products. My comments here are not taking food from your family, sorry not buying into that

true, but if this forum was about the exact houses you sell, and the moderator could only talk about how shitty your houses you sell are, you would certainly find it annoying like i do.

Old 01-25-2007 | 11:57 AM
Mach 1 speed

When 2 out of the 3 cars the forum mod owns are not cars that belong in the forum much less this side of the world and that mod bashes Ford whenever they can then something or someone is out of place.

JFWY or am I!

Last edited by RedEyesMach1; 01-25-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-25-2007 | 11:59 AM
Thread TERRORIST

^ Has a point. We know what must be done....

You guys get the tar and feathers and I'll get the broom...

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Old 01-25-2007 | 12:10 PM
You can thank me later...

Anytime any of you feel like running the Ford forum, returning the tons of PM's every week, editing / moderating, organize events (and follow through on them), and know how to get the hook ups at the track you let me know and it is yours.

Bashing Ford is one thing, posting a news story is yet another, not being stupid and turning a blind eye to obvious problem is another. I will write it in crayon next time so it is easier to understand.
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 01-25-2007 | 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Addicted2Boost
You've got another thing coming if you think nissan are awsome haha.Anything made from 2000 to present is junk.

Yeah o.k..
Old 01-25-2007 | 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Steve B
true, but if this forum was about the exact houses you sell, and the moderator could only talk about how shitty your houses you sell are, you would certainly find it annoying like i do.

I talk plenty of shit about other automakers you just choose to take exception to one of them.

IF I truly disliked Ford I would have posted this in General Car Chat. It would be 5-6 pages long by now with drivers from other brands bashing Ford. But instead I put it in here where I thought the average intelligence level and maturity was higher.

Looks like I might have been mistaken.
Old 01-25-2007 | 12:39 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Well DUH! Didn't you read what myltwon posted? We like to punch our sisters and have sex with our cousins!

Old 01-25-2007 | 12:39 PM

I own a 2006 Chevy Silverado... Prior to that, I had never purchased a NEW CAR other than a FORD.

1.) 1993 Ford Ranger XLT
2.) 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
3.) 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 SVT
4.) 1999 Ford F150 Crew Cab (bought used, but was like new)
5.) 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
6.) 2005 Ford Ranger Edge

When I went to purchase a new vehicle this go-round... I went to the first place that I thought of: FORD. I went to the dealership where I have bought almost all of my vehicles (except the Cobra): FREEDOM FORD. They simply could NOT put together the deal that Chevy could/would and ultimately did. Before knocking FORD off of my purchase list, I visited FREEDOM, WALKER, KARL FLAMMER, GATOR, and another in TN even while I was on vacation... NONE of which would put together the deal that I got from Chevy...

I got a Chevy 1500 W/T (base model), with 20" wheels, and chrome gobblets here and there - for $16,800. Ford wouldn't put me into an F150 for under $20k. And they wouldn't put me into a Ranger for under $20k EITHER. I actually got quoted more for one of the Rangers I was looking at, than I had for the cheapest F150. ::roll eyes::

So now, because Ford wouldn't honor it's customer loyalty, neither would I... Now I own a Chebbie...
Old 01-25-2007 | 12:44 PM
Mach 1 speed

Pull that panties from your sandy vagina and lighten up. Your the one brazen enough to post bad crap about Ford all over the Tech forum like its an attempt to justify your purchasing an Infiniti, and you dont expect people to mess with you. Someone cant say my name is around here without being razzed. Its what makes the forum fun and entertaining as well as being informative most of the time.

Last edited by RedEyesMach1; 01-25-2007 at 12:54 PM.