Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ford Has Worst Loss In 103 Year History !

Old 01-25-2007 | 01:00 PM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by RedEyesMach1
Pull that panties from your sandy vagina and lighten up. Your the one brazen enough to post bad crap about Ford all over the Tech forum like its an attempt to justify your purchasing an Infiniti, and you dont expect people to mess with you. Someone cant say my name is around here without being razzed. Its what makes the forum fun and entertaining as well as being informative most of the time.

All I have to do to justify me buying the Infiniti is go out in the garage and look at it, let alone drive it.

The panties comment goes both ways.
Old 01-25-2007 | 01:43 PM
lives in a glass house

I have nothing bad to say about my Fords OR my Infinity. I don't expect Ford to have the market covered on every type of vehicle.

I do hope Ford recovers from this as my Ford stock is suffering.

I have a lot I could add but dont fell like arguing....

Originally Posted by cochese
Focus on getting that piece shit down the track, stop posting stories.
Old 01-25-2007 | 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by $hawn

I have a lot I could add but dont fell like arguing....

No please do it is boring in here.

Oh wait you drive a Infinti yet work on Fords ?

Fucking sell out !
Old 01-25-2007 | 01:47 PM
Thread TERRORIST

^ Has a sandy vag.

Remember what the good men in detroit say, Scott:

"Assholes drive imports."

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-25-2007 | 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by vip18971
^ Has a sandy vag.

Remember what the good men in detroit say, Scott:

"Assholes drive imports."

Those good men should have been focusing more on there workmanship and we would not be having this conversation.
Old 01-25-2007 | 02:58 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Ford also lost a chunk of police and taxi sales to imports and to dodge and chevy. Ive seen many a tahoe , new style impala , charger and even a few F'n nissan pathfinders in police use. several chevy pickups also.

Ford has the same problem GM does. They make too much shit and most of the shit they make is changed with no common sense or though. Hell the full size 4 door used for taxis and police cruisers is all but gone. When last up north i noticed a HUGE amount of import mini vans also
Old 01-25-2007 | 03:33 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Originally Posted by Badlatitude
Ford also lost a chunk of police and taxi sales to imports and to dodge and chevy. Ive seen many a tahoe , new style impala , charger and even a few F'n nissan pathfinders in police use. several chevy pickups also.

Ford has the same problem GM does. They make too much shit and most of the shit they make is changed with no common sense or though. Hell the full size 4 door used for taxis and police cruisers is all but gone. When last up north i noticed a HUGE amount of import mini vans also
Ford is giving up a small chunk of the police market to Chrysler, but Chevy has not made a real police vehicle since the Caprice. Almost every officer who gets stuck with a lumina (the new impalas are not worthy of the name) hates it. almost every department has to have massive services on them by 20,000 (entire suspension rebuilt, transmissions, not to mention the legendary GM interiors.)

if ford wants to regain their 10 year dominance on the police market then they need to give the Vics some more power. 250hp? come on, the 6 cylinder Chargers are more than that.

the Panther platform is the only car Ford makes money on. The majority of the tooling costs were paid off 15 years ago, now the only tooling they have to pay for is the minor redesigns every 5 years or so. They wont try to sell any.

Wanna hear a real brilliant decision on Fords behalf? They are going to kill off the Town car and replace it with a FWD car based off the 500. There goes their limo and livery sales. Who the hell is going to want a front wheel drive limo? The town car chassis is used to build a lot of different limos, all the Bently limos all ford underneath. the Town Car assembly plant in Wixom Mich was closed down and Town Car production was moved to St. Thomas with the Vic and Grad Marq.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 01-25-2007 | 03:35 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

westchester county and NYC are loaded with impalas , suburbans and tahoes
Old 01-25-2007 | 03:40 PM
lives in a glass house

Originally Posted by Duceanahalf
Ford is giving up a small chunk of the police market to Chrysler, but Chevy has not made a real police vehicle since the Caprice. Almost every officer who gets stuck with a lumina (the new impalas are not worthy of the name) hates it. almost every department has to have massive services on them by 20,000 (entire suspension rebuilt, transmissions, not to mention the legendary GM interiors.)

if ford wants to regain their 10 year dominance on the police market then they need to give the Vics some more power. 250hp? come on, the 6 cylinder Chargers are more than that.

the Panther platform is the only car Ford makes money on. The majority of the tooling costs were paid off 15 years ago, now the only tooling they have to pay for is the minor redesigns every 5 years or so. They wont try to sell any.

Wanna hear a real brilliant decision on Fords behalf? They are going to kill off the Town car and replace it with a FWD car based off the 500. There goes their limo and livery sales. Who the hell is going to want a front wheel drive limo? The town car chassis is used to build a lot of different limos, all the Bently limos all ford underneath. the Town Car assembly plant in Wixom Mich was closed down and Town Car production was moved to St. Thomas with the Vic and Grad Marq.
Damn...you're a fucking plethora of Ford info!

Originally Posted by cochese
Focus on getting that piece shit down the track, stop posting stories.
Old 01-25-2007 | 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by $hawn
Damn...you're a fucking plethora of Ford info!

No shit man good stuff from the Duce.