Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

TRACK DAY INFO.

Old 07-29-2002, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "FordMan"

Originally Posted by CrazyMoparGirl
Sorry but I agree with the ET cutoff, to make this thing go as smoothly as possible and to allow everyone that can run those time a decent amount runs is worth it. Hell, even the local drag strip out here does that. certain ET cars run on certain TnT's plain and simple. Why don't you plan an event for cars that run slower than the cutoff ET?
Hot damn and I thought you were going to blast me. J/K
Nah, Im in a good mood
Old 07-29-2002, 06:37 PM

maybe the slow ass people should be able to run, hell, its there loss, they will only be embarassing them selfs! and every time they come on this board, im sure they will be reminded, "hey your the fag that ran the 16.4" I personally only like get about 5 runs in total, 7 at the most. your E.T.s are only going to vary so much. and I dont like to beat the hell out of the cars to much, so if i came and only got 4-5 runs in, I would be happy. just an idea, maybe people should write there members name on the window with shoe polish or something. i.e. -SS- Rice Killa. that way people that havent been here long like my self, could get to see who one another is.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:48 PM
No Ants Drift Member

Originally posted by "Joker"

i would like to thank the fucking nameless pussy who decided to delete my post in this thread, fuck you and while your at it go fist fuck your mother.

these are the same uneducated responses that led to your departure before, justin.

as for the track day. do you realize how NOT fun it would be if EVERYONE no matter, who, were to run. do you even take into account the amount of people. you will maybe run once or so. i commend Scoot for taking on such an event. you cant please all the people all the time. its an open invite day and will have activites (BBQ) for all. but to make things run smoother, only certain cars will be allowed to run. its that simple. if it runs smoother than planned, then the next time we will be allowed to run again, and can accept more cars. its not a difficult situation to understand.

Justin. next time you have input on a subject, try to leave your responses at the door unless the actually have intelligent bearing. we dont need ot hear about your fist fucking fantasies.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:54 PM
No Ants Drift Member

If you plan to run at this event and meet the preset requirements by the host(s) of this event, then please send all RSVP's to Fordman (Scott). all others can PM me. Thank You

management