Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

TRACK DAY INFO.

Old 07-23-2002, 09:40 PM
get big or die trying!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will be thier running the 92laser(no hood mod) who wants some.
Old 07-23-2002, 09:56 PM
The H N I C

Originally posted by "crx89si"

i will be thier running the 92laser(no hood mod) who wants some.
I do.
Old 07-23-2002, 10:03 PM
The H N I C

To everyone that is on the fence about this event. All I have to say is that if it is anything like the last one that was Ford only that it will be one of your best track experances ever.

The track is preped top notch and you will harly ever if not ever wait to make a pass.

The last event was a huge success and there have been changes made to make this one even better. I promise you it will beat any test and tune you wil ever go to.

If you are not running or don't have a car fast enough to qualify to run, then at least come out to watch. We all really enjoyed seeing some faces from TR out to watch us lay the smack down.
I know for a fact there will be a couple guys from here that will be running making 10sec passes if not 9sec passes. A number of guys will be running in the 11s and so on. Also, there should be a car out doing some nice wheel stands (Scott) which is always a croud pleaser.

Just to say again the last one was great and lets try to make this one even better.
Old 07-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Ricer In Training

I'll be there.
Since there will be no beer, whose gonna bring boobs? Last time at Drag Wars the wet T-shirt contest was bad ass(full nudity) I burned out the clutch, but the memories made it worth while

The swapped hatch hotness

Slow Five-Oh Rustang
Old 07-23-2002, 10:34 PM
Got traction?

I'll be there. So if any of u pansy imports wanna try to compete against this american muscle feel free to come up to me and ask to run! I'll be more than happy to hand you your ass! Muwhahahahahaha!!!!!
Great way to get people to show up huh? seeya there! -Mark
Old 07-24-2002, 04:12 AM
AuH20 in '64

Everything Mike (4.6 power) said is true. It WILL be the best TnT you ever go to. If you have forgotten, we had a video from the last one. I, unfortunately, am unable to attend, but everyone else should. Scott has worked HARD to make this happen and you should at least go and give him the $5 and spectate if your car can't run within the cutoff.

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.