General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

The pinnacle of WHOOPASS. Pics inside...dial up warning!!

Old 05-31-2004, 08:45 PM
refinish artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work Brandon,I'll be sure to call on your skills when I need my intake done.Al,good luck,with them #'s your car's gonna ride the fuck out!Much props to the both of you,but GM glory,lol,we'll see...

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 06-02-2004, 12:26 PM

Originally posted by Scott

Buwhahaha !

Where is that other post regarding this very topic with Ford heads ?

So you think this will finally get you into the 9's ? You should have let me drive the old set-up before you tore it apart so at least you could have said the car had been in the 9's before all of this expensive work.

P.S.

Great work as usual Brandon.

Thanks Scott. Give him hell!!

What's funny is that I was shooting for flow similar to the 205cc Twisted Wedge head we do for Renegade. These outflowed them everywhere! Not shabby for a factory casting!:o
Old 06-02-2004, 03:20 PM
red ass

wow, those ports are simply a work of art!! very nice.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:10 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Buwhahaha !

Where is that other post regarding this very topic with Ford heads ?
Too bad that the head which the gasket came from is not a Ford product. Show me a Ford factory head casting that can do what this $250 set of factory GM castings has just done.

So you think this will finally get you into the 9's ? You should have let me drive the old set-up before you tore it apart so at least you could have said the car had been in the 9's before all of this expensive work.

Lol...I would have been deep in the nines on the old setup if I sprayed the full shot.

Let you drive??? Pshhh.....it doesnt take me 127 mph to crack in the 10s like you and your Suprastang

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 06-02-2004, 07:17 PM
refinish artist

LOL,you guys are funny as hell!

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 06-02-2004, 07:31 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Lol...that 119 is only because you ran out of gear. Hell...I have 10 second passes in the 115 mph range coasting the last 200 feet.

10.9 having a great launch and running out of gear at 119...or 10.9 at 127 mph after gear changes bogging....sheesh...make up your mind

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap

Last edited by HybridSS; 06-02-2004 at 07:34 PM.