General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Jeff Gordon Sux

Old 07-05-2004, 09:04 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would be sufficient. Lighter cars with more HP and DIFFERENT GODDAMN TRACKS also nitrous or alchohol (not by the fans) would be cool. Sorry I'm not a but I just dont have the hype for NASCAR. Hell a diesel section would defiently be fun.

Just bring WRC over here, I dont know what I'm missing.

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 07-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Sexist

Originally posted by Orion ZyGarian
That would be sufficient. Lighter cars with more HP and DIFFERENT GODDAMN TRACKS also nitrous or alchohol (not by the fans) would be cool. Sorry I'm not a but I just dont have the hype for NASCAR. Hell a diesel section would defiently be fun.

Just bring WRC over here, I dont know what I'm missing.
Obviously you're not an oval or road racer. Stick to the dragstrip.

And remove you gif sig. It's slowing down the page.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:28 AM
could be worse

And remove you gif sig. It's slowing down the page. [/B]
+123409 that dam sig is so annoying, every time i go over it my comp gets all slow and shit

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-05-2004, 09:39 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10
Obviously you're not an oval or road racer. Stick to the dragstrip.

And remove you gif sig. It's slowing down the page.
you can change your preferences to not show sigs and tr actually loads a lot faster
Old 07-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Driver

I have never been a J. Gordon fan but I would say he is not only the best driver in the Nascar right now but I would say of all time. I believe he is only 8 wins behind Dale Sr. and he is only been in Cup for 11yrs. while Dale was in Cup for more than 20yrs and yet to most people he is considered the greatest driver in Nascar history? and Dale Jr. is the most over rated driver in Nascar people like him and think he is the best just because of his name.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:47 AM
could be worse

Originally posted by shalane
you can change your preferences to not show sigs and tr actually loads a lot faster
i want to see sigs just not his big ass file that makes the comp lag when i go over it

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-05-2004, 09:50 AM

You cannont compare Jeff Gordon to some 1 like Dale Sr.. Nascar has done a 180 since those days... and yes gordo blows donkey nuts. If the rules aren't even.. then of course his car is going to be faster and blah blah... and if your about to go a lap down and nascar throws a yellow because there is a fucking can on the track... then of course you can make up a lap and look "assome"... He hasnt done shit the last 2 years.. where were all you fans last year?.. and earlier this year. Nascar Picks who they want to do good from week to week... no 1 is that Lucky.

Sn95' Tripple Black Cobra
Mods:Heads/Cam/Intake/Exhaust...just your typical stock mustang...
Old 07-05-2004, 10:13 AM

I dont watch left hand turn racing but whenever they go to a real track (road coarse) I'd put my $ on Gordon.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally posted by herrcomestrouble
You cannont compare Jeff Gordon to some 1 like Dale Sr.. Nascar has done a 180 since those days... and yes gordo blows donkey nuts. If the rules aren't even.. then of course his car is going to be faster and blah blah... and if your about to go a lap down and nascar throws a yellow because there is a fucking can on the track... then of course you can make up a lap and look "assome"... He hasnt done shit the last 2 years.. where were all you fans last year?.. and earlier this year. Nascar Picks who they want to do good from week to week... no 1 is that Lucky.

Do you really believe that. The rules are more even now then they have ever been. Dale Sr. would never have been as succesful today as he was in the 80`s.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:57 AM

racing isnt about having equal rules. It is who can do what to make their car faster than everyone else... Its total bullshit these days. If everything was stock... there would be no chevys winning period. They are about 3mph slower than any other make, Because they fail to R&D.. so to make it fair... and good entertainment Nascar mandates diiff rules for diff makes of cars. I state again the only reason gordo.. or Jr or jimmy johnson win.. are because Nascar changes the rules to make them fast...

Sn95' Tripple Black Cobra
Mods:Heads/Cam/Intake/Exhaust...just your typical stock mustang...