General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Jeff Gordon Sux

Old 07-06-2004, 01:00 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by BigBadBuick
Do I dare mention Gordon's teamate running Junior into the grass and water coming out of the pits?
Shit happened to Gordon at every race last year.

I hate Dale Jr... even if you don't care why I'm going to tell you anyway. Because most of the hicks that like Dale jr hate Jeff Gordon. Jr isn't half the driver Gordon is, but he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by TheShow50h
Shit happened to Gordon at every race last year.

I hate Dale Jr... even if you don't care why I'm going to tell you anyway. Because most of the hicks that like Dale jr hate Jeff Gordon. Jr isn't half the driver Gordon is, but he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I don't know about all that, but like I said, sometimes shit doesn't go your way, Saturday was that day for Junior. So you hate Junior because most of his fans hate Gordon? This is really starting to make no sense at all You are right though, Junior is WAY better than half the driver Gordon is All BS aside, he was the fastest guy there Saturday, he just wasn't where he needed to be at the end. Gordon won, fair and square, but he wasn't the fastest guy on the track
Old 07-06-2004, 01:17 PM
i eat hamburgers

fuckin nascar nuts
Old 07-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Sexist

1Bad, you have the wrong prices. 24 laps at USA is $395 not 695.

Drivetech will deal with you. Last year I got the Father's Day special $225/24 laps. $10/lap is reasonable.

Get several folks to join you and I'm sure you could get a deal. I'm working on a Viper Club deal for the end of the year.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Sexist

Gordon is soooo much better than the rest of the field.

Dale Jr. is a good driver, I don't pull for him because everyone else was pulling for him since the beginning before he ever won anything.

Earnhardt Sr. was hated in the 80s. There were only a few drunk rednecks that cheered for him. He was notorious for putting folks into the wall, even King Richard. He really didn't start being a fan favorite until GM sponsored him. Even then he never stopped wrecking other cars.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:23 PM
The little 5.0 that could

I don't know about all that, but like I said, sometimes shit doesn't go your way, Saturday was that day for Junior. So you hate Junior because most of his fans hate Gordon? This is really starting to make no sense at all You are right though, Junior is WAY better than half the driver Gordon is All BS aside, he was the fastest guy there Saturday, he just wasn't where he needed to be at the end. Gordon won, fair and square, but he wasn't the fastest guy on the track
No, it makes perfect fuckin sense.

I know, a bit overboard, but you get the point. I don't really hate him, but damn, he's approaching 30 and hasn't won shit yet, I think he is more than a bit exaggerated.

So your also saying that Jr is better than half of Gordon? God I hope so. God damn argumentative conservatives.

Wasn't the fastest guy on the track, eh? I thought the person that gets to the finish line fastest would be the fastest,
Old 07-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by TheShow50h

Wasn't the fastest guy on the track, eh? I thought the person that gets to the finish line fastest would be the fastest,
That's drag racing
Old 07-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by bigB
fuckin nascar nuts

Hey B
Old 07-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10
Earnhardt Sr. was hated in the 80s. There were only a few drunk rednecks that cheered for him. He was notorious for putting folks into the wall, even King Richard. He really didn't start being a fan favorite until GM sponsored him. Even then he never stopped wrecking other cars.
That's when I loved him, my mom's drunk redneck boyfriend hated him, so I cheered for Dale even more just to piss him off
Old 07-06-2004, 02:01 PM
i eat hamburgers

Hey B
nice ride!