General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

law on neon lights

Old 09-30-2004, 02:12 AM
does she got a phat ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol hey everyone has there own taste
Old 09-30-2004, 05:09 AM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by hofersf49
lol hey everyone has there own taste
Some people have bad taste
Old 09-30-2004, 06:17 AM
realer than most

i personally dont like neon lights on cars..i think they look pretty good on harleys and older bikes tho..there are a few old guys that live near me that have them looks decent
Old 09-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Disrespected

Whats the point of neons?

They arent unique, any more than altezzas are. Although those are worse because people are actually trying to be more european. There is no rule saying you must copy the fast and the furious to be cool.

Rarely do they look good. In fact, the only application I like is on this car (though I may be slightly biased because my hood is on his car...):

Old 09-30-2004, 11:52 AM
could be worse

i think that looks cool having the glowing front mount.. thats just me personally though, im sure most of yall with think its rice im not a fan of underbody neons and stuff though.

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 09-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Goodbye thanks 4 the fish

Wow, might as well had a magnet for people with nothing better to do. Props to those who are a waste of space!

this is not a post about whether he should have them or not or if they are rice.

Only a few people have made constructive comments. I just dont think its right that someone needed help with a question and all they are doing is getting flamed by people who dont really have the right. And even after that was willing to CONTRIBUTE back to the group by posting his findings.
If you like speed, stick to it. just because you dont like show doesnt mean you have to be a prick just because your not into it.
If you like show. Stick to it and dont be a dumbass when the guys who know their stuff about speed are doing their thing.

As far as I am aware of anything that can be interpreted as representing a officer is HIGHLY illegal. Blue, Red, anything Flashing.

Some states had it where you could only see the Glow, but no bulbs. Others had "no modifications to stock aux lighting"

Personally I wanted to talk to an officer about it but most of them are pricks so I never wanted to pull up to em.
I have been riding with my interior lights on and have yet to be pulled over and I have ridden next to a few diff cops such as TPD and FHP so it might be luck, or it might be legal. I try to turn em off tho before an officer can see it.

04GSXR
96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD.